Public Good Mix in a Federation with Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Perroni, Carlo & Scharf, Kimberley A., 1999.
"Implementing tax coordination,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 243-268, May.
- Amrita Dhillon & Carlo Perroni & Kimberley A. Scharf, "undated". "Implementing Tax Coordination," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dhillon, A. & Perroni, C. & Scharf, K.A., 1997. "Implementing Tax Coordination," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 501, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Amrita Dhillon & Perroni, Perroni & Kimberley Scharf, 1997. "Implementing tax co-ordination," IFS Working Papers W97/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anil Markandya & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2012.
"Impure public technologies and environmental policy,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 128-143, May.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Anil Markandya, 2008. "Impure Public Technologies and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2008.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2006.
"Optimal Design of Intergovernmental Grants Under Asymmetric Information,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2003. "Optimal Design of Intergovernmental Grants under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 919, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2006. "Optimal design of intergovernmental grants under asymmetric information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19392, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Anton Bondarev & Beat Hintermann & Frank C. Krysiak & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "The Intricacy of Adapting to Climate Change: Flood Protection as a Local Public Goods Game," CESifo Working Paper Series 6382, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2002.
"Local public goods, inter-regional transfers and private information,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 329-356, February.
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C.D. Silva, 1996. "Local Public Goods, Inter-Regional Transfers and Private Information," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/11, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008.
"Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2350-2361, December.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2005. "Interregional Redistribution and Budget Institutions under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 1491, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19390, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Billy Jack, 2003. "Comparing the distortionary effects of alternative in-kind intergovernmental transfers," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-17, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Krause, Günter, 2004. "The provision of public inputs in a federation under asymmetric information," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 52, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:5:y:2003:i:2:p:381-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.