Local Public Goods, Risk Sharing, and Private Information in Federal Systems
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 1997.
"Income Redistribution in an Economic Union: The Trade Off Between Inter- and Intra-National Redistribution,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 325-335, July.
- Cremer, H. & Pestieau, P., . "Income redistribution in an economic union: the trade off between inter- and intra-national redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1299, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1996. "Income redistribution in an economic union : the trade off between inter- and intranational redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers 1996053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1996. "Are Efficiency and Equity in School Finance Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 51-72, Fall.
- Horst Raff & John Wilson, 1997. "Income Redistribution with Well-Informed Local Governments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(4), pages 407-427, November.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997.
9703, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Bucovetsky, Sam, 1998. "Federalism, equalization and risk aversion," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 301-328, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:47:y:2000:i:1:p:39-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.