The Italian Tradition in Public Finance: an Annotated Bibliography of Mauro Fasiani
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Cawley, John & Schmeiser, Maximilian D., 2009. "The timing of the rise in U.S. obesity varies with measure of fatness," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 307-318, December.
- Erbsland, Manfred & Ried, Walter & Ulrich, Volker, 1994. "Health, health care, and the environment: econometric evidence from German micro data," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cropper, M L, 1981. "Measuring the Benefits from Reduced Morbidity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 235-240, May.
- Neidell, Matthew J., 2004. "Air pollution, health, and socio-economic status: the effect of outdoor air quality on childhood asthma," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1209-1236, November.
- Balia, Silvia & Jones, Andrew M., 2008.
"Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, January.
- S. Balia & AM. Jones, 2004. "Mortality, Lifestyle and Socio-Economic Status," Working Paper CRENoS 200416, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silvia Balia & Andrew M Jones, 2005. "Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Contoyannis, Paul & Jones, Andrew M., 2004. "Socio-economic status, health and lifestyle," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 965-995, September.
- Mark C. Berger & J. Paul Leigh, 1989. "Schooling, Self-Selection, and Health," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 433-455.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2010. "The influence of traffic-related pollution on individuals' life-style: results from the BRFSS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1318-1344.
- John Mullahy, 1999.
"It'll only hurt a second? Microeconomic determinants of who gets flu shots,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 9-24.
- John Mullahy, 1998. "It'll Only Hurt a Second? Microeconomic Determinants of Who Gets Flu Shots," NBER Working Papers 6500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espinosa, Javier & Evans, William N., 2008. "Heightened mortality after the death of a spouse: Marriage protection or marriage selection?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1326-1342, September.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003.
"Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 278-294, September.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 10, Stata Users Group.
- Takeda, Yasuhisa & Kawachi, Ichiro & Yamagata, Zentaro & Hashimoto, Shuji & Matsumura, Yasuhiro & Oguri, Shigenori & Okayama, Akira, 2004. "Multigenerational family structure in Japanese society: impacts on stress and health behaviors among women and men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 69-81, July.
- Jones, A. P., 1998. "Asthma and domestic air quality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 755-764, September.
More about this item
KeywordsItalian tradition in Public Finance; Mauro Fasiani;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gea:wpaper:1/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcello Montefiori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifgenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .