Information, learning, and the stability of fiat money
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katzman, Brett & Kennan, John & Wallace, Neil, 2003.
"Output and price level effects of monetary uncertainty in a matching model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 217-255, February.
- Katzman,B. & Kennan,J. & Wallace,N., 2001. "Output and price level effects of monetary uncertainty in a matching model," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Dutta, Prajit K. & Majumdar, Mukul K. & Sundaram, Rangarajan K., 1994. "Parametric continuity in dynamic programming problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1069-1092, November.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987.
"Has Government Any Role in Money?,"
in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 289-314
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Robert G., 1983. "On the economics of private money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 127-158.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
- Wallace, Neil, 1997. "Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Changes in Money in a Random-Matching Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1293-1307, December.
- Wolinsky, Asher, 1987.
"Information Revelation in a Market with Pairwise Meetings,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
284, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wolinsky, Asher, 1990. "Information Revelation in a Market with Pairwise Meetings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Banks, J.s. & Sunderam, R.K., 1991.
RCER Working Papers
277, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Easley, David & Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Controlling a Stochastic Process with Unknown Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1045-64, September.
- Kim, Young Sik, 2001. "Liquidity, Prices, Seigniorage, And The Transition From Barter To Fiat Money," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 353-379, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:53:y:2006:i:7:p:1571-1591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.