Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gale, Douglas & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1999.
"Experimentation, Imitation, and Stochastic Stability,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Douglas Gale & Robert W. Rosenthal, 1996. "Experimentation, Imitation, and Stochastic Stability," Papers 0065, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Gale, D. & Rosental, R.W., 1996. "Experimentation, Imitation, and Stochastic Stability," Papers 65, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Araujo, Luis & Camargo, Braz, 2006. "Information, learning, and the stability of fiat money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1571-1591, October.
- Araujo, Luis & Camargo, Braz, 2008. "Endogenous supply of fiat money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 48-72, September.
- Elena Pastorino, 2004. "Optimal Job Design and Career Dynamics in the Presence of Uncertainty," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 292, Econometric Society.
- Kung-Yu Chen & Chien-Tai Lin, 2005. "A note on infinite-armed Bernoulli bandit problems with generalized beta prior distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 129-140, January.
- Luis Araujo & Braz Camargo, 2005.
"Monetary Equilibrium with Decentralized Trade and Learning,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20051, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Araujo, Luis Fernando Oliveira de & Camargo, Bráz Ministério de, 2010. "Monetary equilibrium with decentralized trade and learning," Textos para discussão 222, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Forand, Jean Guillaume, 2015.
"Keeping your options open,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 47-68.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2010. "Keeping Your Options Open," RCER Working Papers 557, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2013. "Keeping Your options Open," Working Papers 1301, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2011. "Keeping Your Options Open," 2011 Meeting Papers 82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cripps, Martin W., 2013. "Optimal learning of a set: Or how to edit a journal if you must," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 384-388.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Valimaki, Juuso, 1996. "Learning and Strategic Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1125-1149, September.
- Epstein, Gil S., 1996. "The extraction of natural resources from two sites under uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 309-313, June.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2004. "Industrial targeting, experimentation and long-run specialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 75-105, February.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Valimaki, Juuso, 2001. "Stationary multi-choice bandit problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1585-1594, October.
- Camargo, Braz, 2014. "Learning in society," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 381-396.
- Keller, Godfrey & Oldale, Alison, 2003. "Branching bandits: a sequential search process with correlated pay-offs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 302-315, December.
- Chien-Tai Lin & C. Shiau, 2000. "Some Optimal Strategies for Bandit Problems with Beta Prior Distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(2), pages 397-405, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmathematics ; probability ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .