The extraction of natural resources from two sites under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feliz, Raul Anibal, 1993. "The optimal extraction rate of a natural resource under uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 231-234.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Epstein, Gil S., 1996. "Changing a decision taken under incomplete informatio during the process of execution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 323-329, March.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1992. "Denumerable-Armed Bandits," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1071-1096, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fesselmeyer, Eric & Santugini, Marc, 2013.
"Strategic exploitation of a common resource under environmental risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 125-136.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Marc Santugini, 2009. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common Resource under Environmental Risk," Cahiers de recherche 09-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2012.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Marc Santugini, 2011. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common Resource under Environmental Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1131, CIRPEE.
- Gil S. Epstein, 2007. "Production, inventory and waiting time," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 579-589.
- Ira N. Gang & Gil S. Epstein, 2002. "Rent Seeking in Hierarchical Firms," Departmental Working Papers 200218, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:51:y:1996:i:3:p:309-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.