Optimal learning of a set: Or how to edit a journal if you must
There are N projects of unknown quality. We solve the problem of choosing the best n
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sven Rady & Nicolas Klein, 2008.
"Negatively Correlated Bandits,"
2008 Meeting Papers
136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," CEPR Discussion Papers 6983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," Discussion Papers in Economics 5332, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 243, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nicolas Klein & Sven Rady, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," Working Papers 040, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2006. "Bandit Problems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1551, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Steven Callander, 2011. "Searching and Learning by Trial and Error," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2277-2308, October.
- Radner, Roy & Rothschild, Michael, 1975. "On the allocation of effort," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 358-376, June.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1992.
Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1071-96, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:120:y:2013:i:3:p:384-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.