Endogenous supply of fiat money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aoyagi, Masaki, 1998. "Mutual Observability and the Convergence of Actions in a Multi-Person Two-Armed Bandit Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 405-424, October.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 1999.
"Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random-Matching Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 929-945, October.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo & Erosa, Andres & Temzelides, Ted, "undated". "Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random Matching Model," Working Papers 97-17, University of Iowa, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1997.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 1999. "Private money and reserve management in a random-matching model," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 128, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa, 1998. "Private Money And Reserve Management In A Random Matching Model," Macroeconomics 9802010, EconWPA.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 1998. "Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random Matching Model," Macroeconomics 9803008, EconWPA.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Theodosios Temzelides, 1997. "Private money and reserve management in a random matching model," Working Papers 97-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cavalcanti, R. & Erosa, A. & Temzelides, T., 1997. "Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random Matching Model," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9715, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Williamson, Stephen D, 1999.
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 469-491, August.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987. "Has Government Any Role in Money?," NBER Chapters,in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 289-314 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1992. "Denumerable-Armed Bandits," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1071-1096, September.
- Aleksander Berentsen, "undated". "Time-Consistent Private Supplie of Outside Paper Money," IEW - Working Papers 156, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Araujo, Luis & Camargo, Braz, 2006. "Information, learning, and the stability of fiat money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1571-1591, October.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "The Competitive Supply of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 423-453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parag Waknis, 2011. "Endogenous Monetary Policy: A Leviathan Central Bank in a Lagos-Wright Economy," Working papers 2011-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana & Wright, Randall, 2008. "Introduction to monetary and macro economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 1-4, September.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Sanches, Daniel, 2016.
"Can Currency Competition Work?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Daniel Sanches, 2016. "Can Currency Competition Work?," NBER Working Papers 22157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Sanches, Daniel R., 2016. "Can currency competition work?," Working Papers 16-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Waknis, Parag, 2014. "A Leviathan central bank: Modeling seigniorage in a money search model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 386-391.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:142:y:2008:i:1:p:48-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.