Evolution in Games with Endogenous Mistake Probabilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robson, Arthur J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996.
"Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 65-92, July.
- Arthur J Robson & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1999. "Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2112, David K. Levine.
- Samuelson Larry, 1994. "Stochastic Stability in Games with Alternative Best Replies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 35-65, October.
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, June.
- Basu, K. & Weibull, J.W., 1990.
"Strategy Subsets Closed Under Rational Behaviour,"
479, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- van Damme, Eric & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1999.
"Evolution and Refinement with Endogenous Mistake Probabilities,"
Working Paper Series
525, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Weibull, J., 1999. "Evolution and Refinement with Endogenous Mistake Probabilities," Discussion Paper 1999-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991.
"Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games,"
71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993. "Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- repec:fth:tilbur:99122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- P. Young, 1999. "The Evolution of Conventions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 485, David K. Levine.
- BERGIN, James & LIPMAN, Bart, 1994.
"Evolution with State-Dependent Mutations,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robles, Jack, 1998. "Evolution with Changing Mutation Rates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 207-223, April.
- Maruta, Toshimasa, 2002. "Binary Games with State Dependent Stochastic Choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 351-376, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:106:y:2002:i:2:p:296-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.