The Effect of Disagreement on Noncooperative Bargaining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Hans Peters & Eric Van Damme, 1991.
"Characterizing the Nash and Raiffa Bargaining Solutions by Disagreement Point Axioms,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 447-461, August.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Peters, H., 1991. "Characterizing the Nash and Raiffa bargaining solutions by disagreement point axioms," Other publications TiSEM 4bd5eb9e-328a-45a0-aa0a-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Binmore, Ken & Osborne, Martin J. & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1992. "Noncooperative models of bargaining," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 179-225 Elsevier.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-1364, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2005. "Alliances and negotiations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 128-141, March.
- Sgobbi, Alessandra & Carraro, Carlo, 2011.
"A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 1(2), pages 119-150, April.
- Carlo Carraro & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2007. "A stochastic multiple players multi-issues bargaining model for the Piave river basin," Working Papers 2007_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carraro, Carlo & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," CEPR Discussion Papers 6585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," CESifo Working Paper Series 2178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," Working Papers 2007.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2003. "A bargaining model of voluntary environmental agreements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2725-2736, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:107:y:2002:i:2:p:490-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.