Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuente,Angel de la, 2000. "Mathematical Methods and Models for Economists," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521585293, September.
- Ortner, Juan, 2017. "A theory of political gridlock," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 12(2), May.
- Duggan, John & Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2012. "Dynamic legislative policy making," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1653-1688.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & H?lya Eraslan, 2014.
"Mandatory versus Discretionary Spending: The Status Quo Effect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 2941-2974, October.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hülya Eraslan, 2012. "Mandatory Versus Discretionary Spending: the Status Quo Effect," Economics Working Paper Archive 603, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hulya Eraslan, 2012. "Mandatory Versus Discretionary Spending: The Status Quo Effect," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1229, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya, 2012. "Mandatory versus Discretionary Spending: The Status Quo Effect," Research Papers 2121, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Albrecht, James & Anderson, Axel & Vroman, Susan, 2010.
"Search by committee,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(4), pages 1386-1407, July.
- Susan Vroman & Axel Anderson & James Albrecht, 2007. "Search by Committee," 2007 Meeting Papers 351, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Albrecht & Axel Anderson & Susan Vroman, 2007. "Search by Committee," Working Papers gueconwpa~07-07-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & Anderson, Axel Z. & Vroman, Susan, 2007. "Search by Committee," IZA Discussion Papers 3137, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Samet, Dov, 2009. "What if Achilles and the tortoise were to bargain? An argument against interim agreements," MPRA Paper 23370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Antoine Loeper, 2016.
"Dynamic Collective Choice with Endogenous Status Quo,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1148-1186.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Antoine Loeper, 2010. "Dynamic Collective Choice with Endogenous Status Quo," Discussion Papers 1514, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Acharya, Avidit & Ortner, Juan, 2013.
"Delays and partial agreements in multi-issue bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(5), pages 2150-2163.
- Avidit Acharya & Juan Matias Ortner, 2010. "Delays and Partial Agreements in Multi-Issue Bargaining," Working Papers 1263, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Kalandrakis, Anastassios, 2004. "A three-player dynamic majoritarian bargaining game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 294-322, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:47:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00182-018-0618-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscollective search; bargaining; path dependence; cycling; endogenous status quo; Raiffa path; gridlock; delay; inefficiency.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bos:wpaper:wp2017-007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Program Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .