Generalized Raiffa solutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Neill, Barry & Samet, Dov & Wiener, Zvi & Winter, Eyal, 2004.
"Bargaining with an agenda,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 139-153, July.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Game Theory and Information 0110004, EconWPA.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2002. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Discussion Paper Series dp315, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Salonen, Hannu, 1988. "Decomposable solutions for N -- person bargaining games," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 333-347.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hans Peters & Eric Van Damme, 1991.
"Characterizing the Nash and Raiffa Bargaining Solutions by Disagreement Point Axioms,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 447-461, August.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Peters, H., 1991. "Characterizing the Nash and Raiffa bargaining solutions by disagreement point axioms," Other publications TiSEM 4bd5eb9e-328a-45a0-aa0a-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Trockel, Walter, 2011.
"An exact non-cooperative support for the sequential Raiffa solution,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 77-83, January.
- Trockel, Walter, 2011. "An exact non-cooperative support for the sequential Raiffa solution," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 426, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Thomson, William, 1987. "Monotonicity of bargaining solutions with respect to the disagreement point," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 50-58, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016.
"How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(03), pages 1-17, September.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016. "How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01303626, HAL.
- Emily Tanimura & Sylvie Thoron, 2016. "How Best to Disagree in Order to Agree?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01704885, HAL.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Sun, Ching-jen, 2013. "Robustness of intermediate agreements and bargaining solutions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 367-376.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:3:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0046-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00182-017-0567-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNash bargaining problem; Raiffa solution;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:452-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.