Non-Walrasian equilibria and the law of one price
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amir, Rabah & Sahi, Siddharta & Shubik, Martin & Yao, Shuntian, 1990.
"A strategic market game with complete markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 126-143, June.
- Peck, James & Shell, Karl & Spear, Stephen E., 1992. "The market game: existence and structure of equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 271-299.
- Koutsougeras, L., 1999. "A Remark on the Number of Trading Posts in Strategic Market Games," Discussion Paper 1999-04, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martin Shubik & Jingang Zhao, 1990. "A Strategic Market Game of a Finite Economy with a Mutual Bank," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 961, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- KOUTSOUGERAS, Leonidas C., 1999. "A remark on the number of trading posts in strategic market games," CORE Discussion Papers 1999005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-35, January.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shubik, Martin, 1978. "A theory of money and financial institutions. 28. The non-cooperative equilibria of a closed trading economy with market supply and bidding strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:108:y:2003:i:1:p:169-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.