The market game: existence and structure of equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1989.
"Expectation and Variation in Multi-period Decisions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1153-1169, September.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1989. "Expectation and Variation in Multi-Period Decisions," Post-Print hal-00753240, HAL.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985. "The law of large numbers with a continuum of IID random variables," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 19-25, February.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1987.
"Expected utility with purely subjective non-additive probabilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-88, February.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1987. "Expected Utility with Purely Subjective Non-Additive Probabilities," Post-Print hal-00756291, HAL.
- Weiss, Ernst-August Jr., 1981. "Finitely additive exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 221-240, October.
- Armstrong, Thomas E. & Richter, Marcel K., 1984. "The core-walras equivalence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 116-151, June.
- Feldman, Mark & Gilles, Christian, 1985. "An expository note on individual risk without aggregate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 26-32, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:21:y:1992:i:3:p:271-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .