Utility in Case-Based Decision Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2003.
"Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Gilboa, I. & Schmeidler, D., 1999. "Inductive Inference: an Axiomatic Approach," Papers 29-99, Tel Aviv.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2002. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000544, www.najecon.org.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2002. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000544, David K. Levine.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1339, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2003. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Post-Print hal-00481297, HAL.
- Gilboa, I. & Schmeidler, D., 2001. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Papers 2001-19, Tel Aviv.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995. "Case-Based Decision Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 605-639.
- Smith, John H, 1973. "Aggregation of Preferences with Variable Electorate," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1027-1041, November.
- F J Anscombe & R J Aumann, 2000. "A Definition of Subjective Probability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7591, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2007.
"Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies,"
07-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Ani Guerdjikova, 2008. "Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies," Working Papers 0470, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2008. "Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-07, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Rose, John M. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T., 2008. "Designing efficient stated choice experiments in the presence of reference alternatives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 395-406, May.
- Tsoukias, Alexis, 2008. "From decision theory to decision aiding methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 138-161, May.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2008. "Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies," Papers 08-07, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Gonzalo Valdés-Edwards & Salvador Valdés-Prieto, 2013. "A Tractable Theory of Choice Based on Cell Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4424, CESifo Group Munich.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Subjective Distributions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 345-357, January.
- Han Bleichrodt & Martin Filko & Amit Kothiyal & Peter P. Wakker, 2017. "Making Case-Based Decision Theory Directly Observable," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 123-151, February.
- Veronika Köbberling & Peter P. Wakker, 2003. "Preference Foundations for Nonexpected Utility: A Generalized and Simplified Technique," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 395-423, August.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2013.
"Ambiguity, data and preferences for information – A case-based approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1433-1462.
- Ani Guerdjikova & Jürgen Eichberger, 2012. "Ambiguity, Data and Preferences for Information - A Case-Based Approach," THEMA Working Papers 2012-45 Classification-Je, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dan Marsh & Lena Mkwara & Riccardo Scarpa, 2011. "Do Respondents’ Perceptions of the Status Quo Matter in Non-Market Valuation with Choice Experiments? An Application to New Zealand Freshwater Streams," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(9), pages 1-23, September.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2010. "Case-based belief formation under ambiguity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 161-177, November.
- Jordan Louviere & Kenneth Train & Moshe Ben-Akiva & Chandra Bhat & David Brownstone & Trudy Cameron & Richard Carson & J. Deshazo & Denzil Fiebig & William Greene & David Hensher & Donald Waldman, 2005. "Recent Progress on Endogeneity in Choice Modeling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 255-265, December.
- David Schmeidler, 2000. "Cognitive Foundations of Inductive Inference and Probability: An Axiomatic Approach," Working Papers 00-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M., 2007. "Development of commuter and non-commuter mode choice models for the assessment of new public transport infrastructure projects: A case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 428-443, June.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:21-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephane Hess & John Rose, 2009. "Should Reference Alternatives in Pivot Design SC Surveys be Treated Differently?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 297-317, March.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2008. "Case-based expected utility : preferences over actions and data," Papers 08-32, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Pavlo Blavatskyy, 2013. "A Simple Behavioral Characterization of Subjective Expected Utility," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 932-940, August.
- Golosnoy, Vasyl & Okhrin, Yarema, 2008. "General uncertainty in portfolio selection: A case-based decision approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 718-734, September.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Subjective expected utility without preferences," Working Papers hal-00606939, HAL.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602458 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:105:y:2002:i:2:p:483-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.