Dynamic choice in a complex world
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2003.
"Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Gilboa, I. & Schmeidler, D., 1999. "Inductive Inference: an Axiomatic Approach," Papers 29-99, Tel Aviv.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2002. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000544, www.najecon.org.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2002. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000544, David K. Levine.
- Gilboa, I. & Schmeidler, D., 2001. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Papers 2001-19, Tel Aviv.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1339, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2003. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Post-Print hal-00481297, HAL.
- Murat Sertel & Arkadii Slinko, 2007. "Ranking Committees, Income Streams or Multisets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(2), pages 289-289, February.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995. "Case-Based Decision Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 605-639.
- Tilman Börgers & Antonio J. Morales & Rajiv Sarin, 2004.
"Expedient and Monotone Learning Rules,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 383-405, March.
- Tilman Börgers & Rajiv Sarin & Antonio J. Morales, 2001. "Expedient and Monotone Learning Rules," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Tilman Borgers & Antonio Morales & Rajiv Sarin, 2010. "Expedient and Monotone Learning Rules," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000099, David K. Levine.
- Schlag, Karl H., 1998.
"Why Imitate, and If So, How?, : A Boundedly Rational Approach to Multi-armed Bandits,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 130-156, January.
- Karl H. Schlag, "undated". "Why Imitate, and if so, How? A Bounded Rational Approach to Multi- Armed Bandits," ELSE working papers 028, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Easley, David & Rustichini, Aldo, 2005. "Optimal guessing: Choice in complex environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 1-21, September.
- Mengel Friederike & Rivas Javier, 2012. "An Axiomatization of Learning Rules when Counterfactuals are not Observed," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Robert J. Aumann & Jacques H. Dreze, 2008. "Rational Expectations in Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 72-86, March.
- Karni, Edi, 2006.
"Subjective expected utility theory without states of the world,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 325-342.
- Edi Karni, 2005. "Subjective Expected Utility Theory without States of the World," Economics Working Paper Archive 523, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Gilboa,Itzhak & Schmeidler,David, 2001.
"A Theory of Case-Based Decisions,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521802345, December.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
- Dekel, Eddie & Lipman, Barton L & Rustichini, Aldo, 2001.
"Representing Preferences with a Unique Subjective State Space,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 891-934, July.
- Eddie Dekel, 1997. "A Unique Subjective State Space for Unforeseen Contingencies," Discussion Papers 1202, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998. "The Theory of Learning in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061945, January.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David & Halpern, Joseph Y., 2009. "Constructive Decision Theory," Economics Series 246, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Daniel Ellsberg, 1961. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Savage Axioms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 643-669.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:1-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBounded rationality; Learning; Multisets; Generalized fictitious play property; Non-Bayesian;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:158:y:2015:i:pa:p:232-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.