Learning in Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov & Sela, Aner, 1997.
"Belief Affirming in Learning Processes,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 438-452, April.
- Dov Monderer & Dov Samet & Aner Sela, 1994. "Belief Affirming in Learning Processes," Game Theory and Information 9408002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 1994.
- Dov Monderer & Dov Samet & Aner Sela, 2010. "Belief Affirming in Learning Processes," Levine's Working Paper Archive 420, David K. Levine.
- Fudenberg Drew & Kreps David M., 1993. "Learning Mixed Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 320-367, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K., 1995. "Consistency and cautious fictitious play," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1065-1089.
- Jordan J. S., 1993. "Three Problems in Learning Mixed-Strategy Nash Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 368-386, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:2222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .