Learning and Risk Aversion
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ed Hopkins, 2006.
"Adaptive Learning Models of Consumer Behaviour,"
122247000000000658, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2005.
"A reinforcement learning process in extensive form games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 219-227, 06.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2005. "A reinforcement learning process in extensive form games," Post-Print halshs-00754083, HAL.
- Dekel, E. & Scotchmer, S., 1999.
"On the Evolution of Attitudes Towards Risk in Winner-Take-All Games,"
4-99, Tel Aviv.
- Dekel, Eddie & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1999. "On the Evolution of Attitudes towards Risk in Winner-Take-All Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 125-143, July.
- Alan Beggs, 2002.
"On the Convergence of Reinforcement Learning,"
Economics Series Working Papers
96, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ed Hopkins & Martin Posch, 2003.
"Attainability of Boundary Points under Reinforcement Learning,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000350, David K. Levine.
- Hopkins, Ed & Posch, Martin, 2005. "Attainability of boundary points under reinforcement learning," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 110-125, October.
- Ed Hopkins & Martin Posch, 2003. "Attainability of Boundary Points under Reinforcement Learning," ESE Discussion Papers 79, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998.
"The Theory of Learning in Games,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061945, June.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Johannes Ruf, 2009. "Monotone imitation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 411-441, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, June.
- Izquierdo, Luis R. & Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Gotts, Nicholas M. & Polhill, J. Gary, 2007. "Transient and asymptotic dynamics of reinforcement learning in games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 259-276, November.
- J.-F. Laslier & R. Topol & B. Walliser, 1999.
"A behavioral learning process in games,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.