A reinforcement learning process in extensive form games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2005. "A reinforcement learning process in extensive form games," Post-Print halshs-00754083, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafels, C. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "On the cores of cooperative games and the stability of the Weber set," Other publications TiSEM 14435da8-14ce-4845-8e54-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lucas, William F., 1992. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern stable sets," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 17, pages 543-590 Elsevier.
- Peter Sudhölter & Bezalel Peleg, 2000. "The Positive Prekernel Of A Cooperative Game," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 287-305.
- Keiding, Hans, 1986. "An axiomatization of the core of a cooperative game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 111-115.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maxwell Pak & Bing Xu, 2016. "Generalized reinforcement learning in perfect-information games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(4), pages 985-1011, November.
- Izquierdo, Luis R. & Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Gotts, Nicholas M. & Polhill, J. Gary, 2007. "Transient and asymptotic dynamics of reinforcement learning in games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 259-276, November.
- Thorsten Chmura & Thomas Pitz, 2007. "An Extended Reinforcement Algorithm for Estimation of Human Behaviour in Experimental Congestion Games," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(2), pages 1-1.
- Ioannou, Christos A. & Romero, Julian, 2014. "A generalized approach to belief learning in repeated games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 178-203.
- Oyarzun, Carlos & Sarin, Rajiv, 2013. "Learning and risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 196-225.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Rajiv Sarin, 2012. "Learning and Risk Aversion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000572, David K. Levine.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2012. "Applications in Agent-Based Computational Economics," MPRA Paper 47201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslearning; Polya process; reinforcement; subgame perfect equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:33:y:2005:i:2:p:219-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .