Cumulative Utility Consumer Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 410 Arps Hall 1945 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43210-1172|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995.
"Case-Based Decision Theory,"
- Enriqueta Aragones, 1997.
"Negativity Effect and the Emergence of Ideologies,"
Journal of Theoretical Politics,
, vol. 9(2), pages 189-210, April.
- Enriqueta Aragones, 1994. "Negativity Effect and the Emergence of Ideologies," Discussion Papers 1125, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Enriqueta Aragonés, 1994. "Negativity effect and the emergence of ideologies," Economics Working Papers 163, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1995.
- Richard J. Herrnstein & Drazen Prelec, 1991. "Melioration: A Theory of Distributed Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 137-156, Summer.
- Dusansky, Richard & Kalman, Peter J., 1972. "The real balance effect and the traditional theory of consumer behavior: A reconciliation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 336-347, December.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1994.
"Act-Similarity in Case-Based Decision Theory,"
1081, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tapan Biswas, 2012.
"The Marshallian Consumer,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 4(1), pages 165-17, June.
- Milton Friedman, 1949. "The Marshallian Demand Curve," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 463.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Amit Pazgal, 1995. "History Dependent Brand Switching: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 1146, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Slaughter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.