The Marshallian Demand Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lothian, James R., 2009. "Milton Friedman's monetary economics and the quantity-theory tradition," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1086-1096, November.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2018. "Probabilizing the consumer: Georgescu-Roegen, Marschak and Quandt on the Modeling of the Consumer in the 1950s," Post-Print hal-01714635, HAL.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman & Steven G. Medema, 2010. "The Reception of Marshall in the United States," Chapters,in: The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yanagida, John F. & Conway, Roger K., 1979. "An Examination Of Demand Functions For Beef, Pork, And Broilers," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 8(2:), October.
- Sam Allgood & Arthur Snow, 1998. "The Marginal Cost of Raising Tax Revenue and Redistributing Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(6), pages 1246-1273, December.
- Kevin Hoover, 2004. "Milton Friedman?s Stance: The Methodology of Causal Realism," Working Papers 66, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Berde, Éva & Petró, Katalin, 1995.
"A különféle hasznosságfogalmak szerepe a közgazdaságtanban
[The role of various notions of utility in economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 511-529.
- Emeric Lendjel, 2001. "Le tâtonnement "marshallien" dans les premiers écrits d'Oskar Lange," Post-Print halshs-00515386, HAL.
- Maital, Shlomo, 2004. "Daniel Kahneman: on redefining rationality," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Sohag, Kazi & Begum, Rawshan Ara & Abdullah, Sharifah Mastura Syed & Jaafar, Mokhtar, 2015. "Dynamics of energy use, technological innovation, economic growth and trade openness in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1497-1507.
- Pişkin, Erhan, 2017.
"Türkiye İhracatının Ölüm-Kalım Meselesi
[The Matter of Survival for Turkish Exports]," MPRA Paper 81459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:301:p:340-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Hoover, 2005. "Dr. Keynes: Economic Theory in a Diagnostic Science," Working Papers 63, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- V. Smith & Mary Evans & H. Banzhaf & Christine Poulos, 2010. "Can Weak Substitution be Rehabilitated?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 203-221, February.
- David Schmeidler & Itzhak Gilboa, 1996. "Cumulative Utility Consumer Theory," Working Papers 025, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Émeric Lendjel, 2001. "Le tâtonnement "marshallien" dans les premiers écrits d'Oskar Lange," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(1), pages 79-114.
- J. Daniel Hammond, 2010. "The Development of Post-war Chicago Price Theory," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:57:y:1949:p:463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.