The Marshallian Consumer
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Friedman & József Sákovics, 2015.
"Tractable consumer choice,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 333-358, September.
- Daniel Friedman & Jozsef Sakovics, 2013. "Tractable Consumer Choice," ESE Discussion Papers 240, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sakovics, Jozsef & Friedman, Daniel, 2013. "Tractable Consumer Choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-108, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nita Mitra, 2010. "Influence of Alfred Marshall on Indian Economic Thought," Chapters,in: The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emmanuel Selase Asamoah & Miloslava Chovancová, 2011. "An overview of the theory of Microeconomics (consumer behaviour and market structures) in fast food marketing," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1).
- David Schmeidler & Itzhak Gilboa, 1996. "Cumulative Utility Consumer Theory," Working Papers 025, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:165-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .