Act-Similarity in Case-Based Decision Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1993. "Case-Based Knowledge Representation," Discussion Papers 1053, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1993. "Case-Based Consumer Theory," Discussion Papers 1025, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsui, Akihiko, 2000. "Expected utility and case-based reasoning," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006.
"Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, "undated". "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Macroeconomics 0207008, EconWPA.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 1998.
"On the cultural transmission of preferences for social status,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 75-97, October.
- Bisin, A. & Verdier, T., 1997. "On the Cultural Transmission of Preferences for Social Status," DELTA Working Papers 97-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2016. "Parametric continuity from preferences when the topology is weak and actions are discrete," MPRA Paper 72356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kent, Christopher John, 2011. "Two depressions, one banking collapse: Lessons from Australia," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 126-137, August.
- Brit Grosskopf & Rajiv Sarin & Elizabeth Watson, 2015. "An experiment on case-based decision making," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 639-666, December.
- Guerdjikova, Ani, 2004. "A note on case-based optimization with a non-degenerate similarity function," Papers 04-46, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2008. "Case-based expected utility : preferences over actions and data," Papers 08-32, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2008. "Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies," Papers 08-07, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 2003.
"A derivation of expected utility maximization in the context of a game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 172-182, July.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "A Derivation of Expected Utility Maximization in the Context of a Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1342, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gilboa, I. & Schmeidler, D., 2001. "A Derivation of Expected Utility Maximization in the Context of a Game," Papers 2001-18, Tel Aviv.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2016. "Minimal conditions for parametric continuity and stable policy in extreme settings," MPRA Paper 70989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guerdjikova, Ani, 2006. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Prices in an Economy Populated by Case-Based Decision Makers," Working Papers 06-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rustichini, A., 1998. "Sophisticated Players and Sophisticated Agents," Discussion Paper 1998-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Han Bleichrodt & Martin Filko & Amit Kothiyal & Peter P. Wakker, 2017. "Making Case-Based Decision Theory Directly Observable," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 123-151, February.
- Easley, David & Rustichini, Aldo, 2005. "Optimal guessing: Choice in complex environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 1-21, September.
- Guerdjikova, Ani, 2004. "Preference for diversification with similarity considerations," Papers 04-48, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995. "Case-Based Knowledge and Planning," Discussion Papers 1127, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Hayashi, Takashi, 2012. "Choice and individual welfare," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1818-1849.
- David Schmeidler & Itzhak Gilboa, 1996. "Cumulative Utility Consumer Theory," Working Papers 025, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .