Duke University, Department of Economics
- 95-19 Cost-Sharing under Increasing Returns: A Comparisonof Simple Mechanisms
by Moulin, Herve
- 95-18 Soviet and Russian Statistics on Alcohol Consumption
by Treml, Vladimir G.
- 95-17 Referendum Design and Contingent Valuation: TheNOAA Panel's No-Vote Recommendation
by Richard T. Carson & W. Michael Hanemann & Raymond J. Kopp & Jon A. Krosnick & Robert C. Mitchell & Stanley Presser & Paul A. Ruud & Smith, V. Kerry
- 95-16 R&D Costs, Innovative Output and Firm Size in the Pharmaceutical Industry
by Joseph A. Dimasi & Grabowski, Henry G. & Vernon, John
- 95-15 Upstream Intergenerational Transfers
by Sloan, Frank & Harold H. Zhang
- 95-14 Social Benefits of Education: Feedback Effects and Environmental Resources
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 95-13 Duration Dependence, Endogenous Search and Structural Analysis of Labor Market Histories
by An, Mark Y.
- 95-12 Population Welfare and Health: A Survey of Recent developments in Russian Statistics
by Treml, Vladimir G.
- 95-11 Longer Patents for Increased Generic Competition:The Waxman-Hatch Act after One Decade
by Grabowski, Henry G. & Vernon, John
- 95-10 Toward a Cure for the Myopia and Tunnel Vision of the Population Debate: A Dose of Historical Perspective
by Kelley, Allen C.
- 95-09 Education and Off-Farm Work
by Yang, Dennis
- 95-08 Bargaining over the Core in Marriage Markets
by McElroy, Marjorie B.
- 95-07 Tort Liability and Obstetricians' Care Levels
by Sloan, Frank & Entman, Stephen S. & Reilly, Bridget A. & Cheryl A. Glass & Gerald B. Hickson & Harold H. Zhang
- 95-06 Variety, Spillovers and Market Structure in aModel of Endogenous Technological Change
by Peretto, Pietro
- 95-05 Temporal Reliability of Estimates from Contingent Valuation
by Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Kopp, Raymond J. & Krosnick, Jon A. & Mitchell, Robert C. & Presser, Stanley & Ruud, Paul A. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 95-04 Two Versions of the Tragedy of the Commons
by Moulin, Herve & Watts, Alison
- 95-03 Logconcavity versus Logconvexity: A Complete Characterization
by An, Mark Yuying
- 95-02 Volume, Volatility and Leverage: A Dynamic Analysis
by Tauchen, George E. & Harold Zhang & Ming Liu
- 95-01 Saving, Dependency and Development
by Kelley, Allen C. & Robert M. Schmidt
- 10-64 Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the U.S
by David McAdams & Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie Marx & Brian Murray