Leasing versus Selling and Firm Efficiency in Oligopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Saggi, Kamal & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2000. "Leasing versus selling and firm efficiency in oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 361-368, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Bucovetsky & John Chilton, 1986. "Concurrent Renting and Selling in a Durable-Goods Monopoly under Threat of Entry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(2), pages 261-275, Summer.
- Bulow, Jeremy I, 1982. "Durable-Goods Monopolists," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 314-332, April.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Bulow, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 729-749.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goering, Gregory E., 2005. "Durable goods monopoly and quality choice," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 59-66, March.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Markellos, Raphael N., 2015.
"Dynamic interaction between markets for leasing and selling automobiles,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 260-270.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Markellos, Raphael. N, 2012. "Dynamic interaction between markets for leasing and selling automobiles," MPRA Paper 45225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poddar, Sougata, 2004. "Strategic choice in durable goods market when firms move simultaneously," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Kim, Jae-Cheol & Kim, Min-Young & Chun, Se-Hak, 2014. "Property tax and its effects on strategic behavior of leasing and selling for a durable-goods monopolist," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 132-144.
- Sagasta Elorza, Amagoia & Usategui Díaz de Otalora, José María, 2012. "Optimal overall emissions taxation in durable goods oligopoly," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-18, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Xiong, Yu & Yan, Wei & Fernandes, Kiran & Xiong, Zhong-Kai & Guo, Nian, 2012. "“Bricks vs. Clicks”: The impact of manufacturer encroachment with a dealer leasing and selling of durable goods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 75-83.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:18:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0253-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:99-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .