Durable goods monopoly and quality choice
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saggi, Kamal & Vettas, Nikolaos, 1999.
"Leasing versus Selling and Firm Efficiency in Oligopoly,"
99-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Saggi, Kamal & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2000. "Leasing versus selling and firm efficiency in oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 361-368, March.
- Bulow, Jeremy, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 729-49, November.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Lee, In Ho, 2003. "Entry deterrence and innovation in durable-goods monopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1011-1036, December.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-49, April.
- Purohit, Devavrat, 1995. "Marketing Channels and the Durable Goods Monopolist: Renting versus Selling Reconsidered," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 69-84, Spring.
- Bulow, Jeremy I, 1982. "Durable-Goods Monopolists," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 314-32, April.
- Chi, Woody Chih-Yi, 1999. "Quality choice and the Coase problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 107-115, July.
- Goering, Gregory E, 1993. "Durability Choice under Demand Uncertainty," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(240), pages 397-411, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:59:y:2005:i:1:p:59-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.