Durable goods monopoly and quality choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saggi, Kamal & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2000.
"Leasing versus selling and firm efficiency in oligopoly,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 361-368, March.
- Saggi, Kamal & Vettas, Nikolaos, 1999. "Leasing versus Selling and Firm Efficiency in Oligopoly," Working Papers 99-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Lee, In Ho, 2003. "Entry deterrence and innovation in durable-goods monopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1011-1036, December.
- Bulow, Jeremy I, 1982. "Durable-Goods Monopolists," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 314-332, April.
- Goering, Gregory E, 1993. "Durability Choice under Demand Uncertainty," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(240), pages 397-411, November.
- Purohit, Devavrat, 1995. "Marketing Channels and the Durable Goods Monopolist: Renting versus Selling Reconsidered," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 69-84, Spring.
- Chi, Woody Chih-Yi, 1999. "Quality choice and the Coase problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 107-115, July.
- Jeremy Bulow, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 729-749.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-149, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asano, Takao & Shibata, Akihisa, 2011. "Optimal pricing and quality choice of a monopolist under Knightian uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 746-754.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:59:y:2005:i:1:p:59-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.