Reprojecting Partially Observed Systems with Application to Interest Rate Diffusions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Desvouges, William H. & Naughton, Michael C. & Parsons, George R., 1992. "Benefits transfer: conceptual problems in estimating water quality benefits using existing studies," MPRA Paper 36405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zvi Griliches, 1964. "Notes on the Measurement of Price and Quality Changes," NBER Chapters,in: Models of Income Determination, pages 381-418 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parsons George R. & Kealy Mary Jo, 1995. "A Demand Theory for Number of Trips in a Random Utility Model of Recreation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 357-367, November.
- Anderson, Simon P. & De Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1987. "The CES is a discrete choice model?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-140.
- Morey Edward R., 1994. "What Is Consumer's Surplus Per Day of Use, When Is It a Constant Independent of the Number of Days of Use, and What Does It Tell Us about Consumers Surplus?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 257-270, May.
- Verboven, Frank, 1996. "The nested logit model and representative consumer theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 57-63, January.
- Daniel McFadden, 1996. "Computing Willingness-to-Pay in Random Utility Models," Working Papers _011, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideyuki Takamizawa, 2007. "A Simple Measure for Examining the Proxy Problem of the Short-Rate," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(4), pages 341-361, December.
- J. Jimenez & R. Biscay & T. Ozaki, 2005. "Inference Methods for Discretely Observed Continuous-Time Stochastic Volatility Models: A Commented Overview," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(2), pages 109-141, June.
- Ravi Bansal & A. Ronald Gallant & George Tauchen, 2007.
"Rational Pessimism, Rational Exuberance, and Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1005-1033.
- Ravi Bansal & A. Ronald Gallant & George Tauchen, 2007. "Rational Pessimism, Rational Exuberance, and Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 13107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni & Jesper Lund, 2002.
"An Empirical Investigation of Continuous-Time Equity Return Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1239-1284, June.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni & Jesper Lund, 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of Continuous-Time Equity Return Models," NBER Working Papers 8510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2011.
"Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: International evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2009. "Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: international evidence," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws096920, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Lucas, André & Taylor, Nick, 1998. "A comparison of parametric, semi-nonparametric, adaptive and nonparametric tests," Serie Research Memoranda 0062, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Andre Lucas & Nick Taylor, 1999. "A Comparison of Parametric, Semi-nonparametric, Adaptive, and Nonparametric Cointegration Tests," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-012/4, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:97-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .