Econometric Analysis of Sequential Discrete Choice Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Mark Yuying, 1996.
"Semiparametric Estimation of Willingness to Pay Distributions,"
96-20, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Yuying An, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Willingness to Pay Distributions," Econometrics 9611001, EconWPA.
- Mark Yuying An & Ming Liu, 2000.
"Using Indirect Inference To Solve The Initial-Conditions Problem,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 656-667, November.
- Mark Yuying An & Ming Liu, 1996. "Using Indirect Inference to Solve the Initial Conditions Problem," Econometrics 9611004, EconWPA.
- Leitón Quiroga, Jorge G. M., 2007. "Modelos de Eficiencia Económica: El Transporte Ferroviario," Documentos de trabajo 2/2007, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Winter, Joachim, 1997.
"Ökonometrische Analyse diskreter dynamischer Entscheidungsprozesse,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
99-27, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998. "Ökonometrische Analyse diskreter dynamischer Entscheidungsprozesse," Papers 99-27, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:95-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.