Index Fundamentalism Revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Tower & Wei Zheng, 2008.
"Ranking mutual fund families: minimum expenses and maximum loads as markers for moral turpitude,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 315-350, December.
- Edward Tower & Wei Zheng, 2010. "Ranking Mutual Fund Families: Minimum Expenses and Maximum Loads as Markers for Moral Turpitude," Working Papers 10-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Zhu, Joe & Watson, John & Galagedera, Don U.A., 2012. "Best-performing US mutual fund families from 1993 to 2008: Evidence from a novel two-stage DEA model for efficiency decomposition," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3302-3317.
- Manuel Ammann & Michael Steiner, 2009. "The Performance of Actively and Passively Managed Swiss Equity Funds," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(I), pages 1-36, March.
- Rodriguez, Abel & Tower, Edward, 2007. "Do Vanguard's Managed Funds Beat Its Index Funds? Looking for Prescient Stock and Style Selection Draft 1," Working Papers 07-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:03-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .