Ranking Mutual Fund Families: Minimum Expenses and Maximum Loads as Markers for Moral Turpitude
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edward Tower & Wei Zheng, 2008. "Ranking mutual fund families: minimum expenses and maximum loads as markers for moral turpitude," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 315-350, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Barras & Olivier Scaillet & Russ Wermers, 2010.
"False Discoveries in Mutual Fund Performance: Measuring Luck in Estimated Alphas,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(1), pages 179-216, February.
- Olivier Scaillet & Laurent Barras & Russell R. Wermers, 2005. "False Discoveries in Mutual Fund Performance: Measuring Luck in Estimated Alphas," Working Papers CEB 05-014.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barras, Laurent & Scaillet, Olivier & Wermers, Russ, 2009. "False discoveries in mutual fund performance: Measuring luck in estimated alphas," CFR Working Papers 06-02, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Laurent BARRAS & Olivier SCAILLET & Russ WERMERS, 2005. "False Discoveries in Mutual Fund Performance: Measuring Luck in Estimated Alphas," FAME Research Paper Series rp163, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Laurent BARRAS & Olivier SCAILLET & Russ WERMERS, 2005. "False Discoveries in Mutual Fund Performance: Measuring Luck in Estimated Alphas," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-18, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Reinker, Kenneth S. & Tower, Edward, 2003. "Index Fundamentalism Revisited," Working Papers 03-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Zhu, Joe & Watson, John & Galagedera, Don U.A., 2012. "Best-performing US mutual fund families from 1993 to 2008: Evidence from a novel two-stage DEA model for efficiency decomposition," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3302-3317.
More about this item
KeywordsMutual fund families; Performance; Turnover; Expense ratio; Loads;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:10-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .