Report NEP-CFN-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Houweling & Albert Mentink & Ton Vorst, 2003. "How to measure Corporate Bond Liquidity?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-030/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Reinker, Kenneth S. & Tower, Edward, 2003. "Index Fundamentalism Revisited," Working Papers 03-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2003. "Who Owns the Major US Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks? A Note," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-11, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alon Brav & John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Roni Michaely, 2003. "Payout Policy in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 9657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Randall Morck, 2003. "Why Some Double Taxation Might Make Sense: The Special Case of Inter-corporate Dividends," NBER Working Papers 9651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Corporate Firm Performance," Finance 0304004, EconWPA.
- Egil Matsen, 2002. "International Diversification, Growth, and Welfare with Non-Traded Income Risk and Incomplete Markets," Working Paper Series 1702, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Patrick McGuire, 2003. "Bank Ties and Bond Market Access: Evidence on Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Analytic Evaluation of Volatility Forecasts," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-90, CIRANO.
- Maher Kooli & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2003. "Do IPOs Underperform in the Long-Run? New Evidence from the Canadian Stock Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-16, CIRANO.
- Author Enrique R. González Porras, 2003. "El Aprendizaje, el Conocimiento y la Información como Regulación Financiera," Finance 0304005, EconWPA.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2002. "Testing Mean-Variance Efficiency in CAPM with Possibly Non-Gaussian Errors: an Exact Simulation-Based Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-85, CIRANO.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler & Scott M. Weiner & April, "undated". "Macroeconomic Dynamics and Credit Risk: A Global Perspective," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cars Hommes & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra & Henk van de Velden, 2003. "Coordination of Expectations in Asset Pricing Experiments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-010/1, Tinbergen Institute.