Market Power, Growth and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2006. "Does the Choice between Wage Inequality and Unemployment Affect Productivity Growth?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 87-112, February.
- Carmeci, Gaetano & Mauro, Luciano, 2003. "Imperfect labor market and convergence: theory and evidence for some OECD countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 837-856, November.
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2002.
"Product Market Deregulation and Labor Market Outcomes,"
02.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2003. "Product Market Deregulation and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2002. "Product market deregulation and labor market outcomes," Economics Working Papers 726, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2003.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2005. "Economic Integration, Market Power and Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 1592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gersbach, Hans & Schniewind, Achim, 2002. "Uneven Technical Progress and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2003. "Labour Market Regulation, Productivity-Improving R&D and Endogenous Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:98-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.