The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2014. "Risk-bearing by the state: When is it good public policy?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 76-86.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:166-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2015. "SME Finance in Ethiopia : Addressing the Missing Middle Challenge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21488, The World Bank.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2015. "Why Do SMEs Not Borrow More from Banks? Evidence from the People's Republic of China and Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 509, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Irani Arráiz & Marcela Melendez & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2012.
"Partial Credit Guarantees and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Colombian National Guarantee Fund,"
OVE Working Papers
0212, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Irani Arráiz & Marcela Meléndez Arjona & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2012. "Partial Credit Guarantees and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Colombian National Guarantee Fund," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4089, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:98-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cowan, Kevin & Drexler, Alejandro & Yañez, Álvaro, 2015. "The effect of credit guarantees on credit availability and delinquency rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 98-110.
- Saadani, Youssef & Arvai, Zsofia & Rocha, Roberto, 2011. "A review of credit guarantee schemes in the Middle East and North Africa Region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5612, The World Bank.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & Marta García-Mandaloniz, 2017. "Does Recent Regulation Improve (or not) the Spanish Mutual Guarantee System?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 515-523.
- Busetta, Giovanni & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2012.
"Mutual loan-guarantee societies in monopolistic credit markets with adverse selection,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-24.
- Giovanni Busetta & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Mutual Loan-Guarantee Societies in Monopolistic Credit Markets with Adverse Selection," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 33, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Serena Patricia Canaan, 2011. "The Determinants of Expansion of SMEs under a Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme: The Case of Lebanon," Working Papers 624, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2011.
- Parmendra Sharma & Neelesh Gounder, 2012. "Obstacles to bank financing of micro and small enterprises: empirical evidence from the Pacific with some policy implications," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 19(2), pages 49-75, December.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9845-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:136-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Reito & Salvatore Spagano, 2014. "A Comparison between Formal and Informal Mutual-credit Arrangements," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 52(2), pages 179-201, June.
- D'Ignazio, Alessio & Menon, Carlo, 2012.
"The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58555, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2013. "The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 900, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2012. "The Causal Effect of Credit Guarantees for SMEs: Evidence from Italy," SERC Discussion Papers 0123, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Arping, Stefan & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Morrison, Alan D., 2010.
"Public initiatives to support entrepreneurs: Credit guarantees versus co-funding,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 26-35, April.
- Stefan Arping & Gyöngyi Lóránth & Alan Morrison, 2009. "Public Initiatives to Support Entrepreneurs: Credit Guarantees versus Co-Funding," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-019/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carlos Gozzi, & Schmukler, Sergio, 2016. "Public Credit Guarantees and Access to Finance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1122, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Issa Faye & Thouraya Triki, 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2355, April.
- Guido de Blasio & Stefania De Mitri & Alessio D'Ignazio & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Lavina Stoppani, 2017. "Public guarantees on loans to SMEs: an RDD evaluation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1111, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hennecke, Peter & Neuberger, Doris & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2017. "The economic and fiscal value of German guarantee banks," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 152, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- World Bank, 2010. "Scaling-Up SME Access to Financial Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12515, The World Bank.
- Karel Janda, 2011. "Credit Guarantees and Subsidies when Lender has a Market Power," Working Papers IES 2011/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- Escudero, Verónica. & Horne, Richard & Kühn, Stefan. & Milasi, Santo. & López Mourelo, Elva. & Pignatti, Clemente. & Silvander, Johanna. & Tobin, Steven., 2014. "An employment-oriented investment strategy for Europe," Studies on Growth with Equity, International Labour Office, Research Department, number 994870563402676, June.
- Chatzouz, Moustafa & Gereben, Áron & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2017. "Credit guarantee schemes for SME lending in Western Europe," EIB Working Papers 2017/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Michael Fuchs & Leonardo Iacovone & Thomas Jaeggi & Mark Napier & Roland Pearson & Giulia Pellegrini & Carolina Villegas Sanchez, 2011. "Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in the Republic of South Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12687, The World Bank.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & Antonio Trujillo-Ponce & Anahí Briozzo, 2013. "Analyzing the role of mutual guarantee societies on bank capital requirements for small and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 142-159, June.
- Elisa Ughetto & Andrea Vezzulli, 2011. "What role can mutual guarantee consortia play for financing innovation? A firm-level study for Italy," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 294-319.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2008.
"Drivers and obstacles to banking SMEs : the role of competition and the institutional framework,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4788, The World Bank.
- Augusto de la Torre & MarÃa Soledad MartÃnez PerÃa & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2009. "Drivers and Obstacles to Banking SMEs: The Role of Competition and the Institutional Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 2651, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2011. "Turkey - Improving Conditions for SME Growth Finance and Innovation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12211, The World Bank.
- Dang Thai Binh, 2015. "Economic Impact of Credit Guarantee System - Hungarian Case Study," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 11(01), pages 11-24.
- Fabio Pizzutilo & Francesco Calò, 2015. "Loan Guarantees: An Option Pricing Theory Perspective," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 905-909.
- Casey, Eddie & O'Toole, Conor M., 2014. "Bank lending constraints, trade credit and alternative financing during the financial crisis: Evidence from European SMEs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 173-193.
- Gerald Epstein, 2009. "Rethinking Monetary and Financial Policy: Practical suggestions for monitoring financial stability while generating employment and poverty reduction," Published Studies ilo_epstein11_09, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Bebczuk, Ricardo N., 2010.
"Acceso al financiamiento de las PYMES en Argentina: estado de situación y propuestas de política,"
Financiamiento para el Desarrollo
227, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2010. "Acceso al financiamiento de las PYMES en Argentina: Estado de situación y propuestas de política," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0104, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Marusca De Castris & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Italian Public Guarantees To Sme: The Impact On Regional Growth," Working Papers 0615, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Escudero, Verónica & Horne, Richard & Kühn, Stefan & Milasi, Santo & Elva López, Mourelo & Pignatti, Clemente & Silvander, Johanna & Tobin, Steven, 2014. "An employment-oriented investment strategy for Europe," Studies on Growth with Equity 487056, International Labour Office, Research Department.
- Dyna Heng, 2015. "Impact of the New Financial Services Law in Bolivia on Financial Stability and Inclusion," IMF Working Papers 15/267, International Monetary Fund.