Turkey - Improving Conditions for SME Growth Finance and Innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "The influence of financial and legal institutions on firm size," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2995-3015, November.
- Philip Shapira, 2008. "Putting Innovation in Place: Policy Strategies for Industrial Services, Regional Clusters, and Manufacturing SMEs in Japan and the United States," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 69-87.
- C. Lelarge & D. Sraer & D. Thesmar, 2008.
"Entrepreurship and Credit Constraints - Evidence from a French Loan Guarantee Program,"
Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE
g2008-07, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Claire Lelarge & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Credit Constraints: Evidence from a French Loan Guarantee Program," NBER Chapters, in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 243-273 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pages, Carmen, 2009.
"Big constraints to small firms'growth ? business environment and employment growth across firms,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5032, The World Bank.
- Reyes Aterido & Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Carmen Pag�s, 2011. "Big Constraints to Small Firms’ Growth? Business Environment and Employment Growth across Firms," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 609 - 647.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Innovative experiences in access to finance : market friendly roles for the visible hand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4326, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza, Juan Carlos, 2008.
"The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4771, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza, Juan Carlos, 2010. "The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 10-25, April.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4731699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehnaz Safavian & Heywood Fleisig & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2006. "Unlocking Dead Capital," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11190, The World Bank.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 2007. "Small and Medium Enterprises Across the Globe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 415-434, December.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Martinez Peria, M., 2009. "Bank Financing for SMEs : Evidence Across Countries and Bank-Ownership Types," Discussion Paper 2009-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2004. "Do Firms Want to Borrow More? Testing Credit Constraints Using a Directed Lending Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 4681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2009.
"Finance and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
15275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & Alejandro Drexler & Álvaro Yañez, 2009. "The Effect of Credit Insurance on Liquidity Constraints and Default Rates: Evidence From a Governmental Intervention," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 524, Central Bank of Chile.
- Erol Taymaz, 2005. "Are Small Firms Really Less Productive?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 429-445, December.
- World Bank, 2007. "Turkey - Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes : Accounting and Auditing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7927, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2007. "Financing constraints of SMEs in developing countries : Evidence, determinants and solutions," Other publications TiSEM 85aac075-08b5-44ce-bf1a-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Rajan, Raghuram, 2006. "Entry regulation as a barrier to entrepreneurship," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 591-629, December.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200971 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.