Unlocking Dead Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai,Yongyang & Selod,Harris & Steinbuks,Jevgenijs, 2015. "Urbanization and property rights," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7486, The World Bank.
- Börner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2004.
"The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boerner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 135, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2004. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1293, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2011. "Turkey - Improving Conditions for SME Growth Finance and Innovation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12211, The World Bank.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Corruption & the Role of Financial Institutions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp892, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thorsten Beck & Meghana Ayyagari, 2015. "Financial Inclusion in Asia: An Overview," Working Papers id:7393, eSocialSciences.
- Inessa Love & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sandeep Singh, 2014. "Collateral Registries for Movable Assets: Does Their Introduction Spur Firms' Access to Bank Finance?," Working Papers 201422, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Love, Inessa & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Singh, Sandeep, 2013. "Collateral registries for movable assets : does their introduction spur firms'access to bank finance ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6477, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Law and Development - Settlement of Investment Disputes Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Rural Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .