Unlocking Dead Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai,Yongyang & Selod,Harris & Steinbuks,Jevgenijs, 2015. "Urbanization and property rights," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7486, The World Bank.
- Börner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2004.
"The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boerner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 135, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2004. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1293, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2011. "Turkey - Improving Conditions for SME Growth Finance and Innovation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12211, The World Bank.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Corruption & the Role of Financial Institutions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp892, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thorsten Beck & Meghana Ayyagari, 2015. "Financial Inclusion in Asia: An Overview," Working Papers id:7393, eSocialSciences.
- Inessa Love & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sandeep Singh, 2014. "Collateral Registries for Movable Assets: Does Their Introduction Spur Firms' Access to Bank Finance?," Working Papers 201422, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Love, Inessa & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Singh, Sandeep, 2013. "Collateral registries for movable assets : does their introduction spur firms'access to bank finance ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6477, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Law and Development - Settlement of Investment Disputes Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Rural Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.