Turkey - Country Economic Memorandum Informality : Causes, Consequences, Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boeri, Tito & Helppie, Brooke & Macis, Mario, 2008. "Labor regulations in developing countries : a review of the evidence and directions for future research," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 46306, The World Bank.
- Erol Taymaz, 2009. "Informality and Productivity: Productivity Differentials between Formal and Informal Firms in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0901, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2009.
- Ahsan, Ahmad & Pages, Carmen, 2007. "Are all labor regulations equal ? Assessing the effects of job security, labor dispute, and contract labor laws in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4259, The World Bank.
- Rauf Gönenç & Willi Leibfritz & Gökhan Yilmaz, 2007. "Enhancing Turkey's Growth Prospects by Improving Formal Sector Business Conditions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 542, OECD Publishing.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Haimovich, Francisco & Robayo, Monica, 2009. "Is Social Assistance Contributing to Higher Informality in Turkey?," MPRA Paper 27675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussmanns, Ralf., 2004. "Measuring the informal economy : from employment in the formal sector to informal employment," ILO Working Papers 993750003402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elif Öznur ACAR & Aysit Tansel, 2014.
"Defining And Measuring Informality In The Turkish Labor Market,"
2014/08, Turkish Economic Association.
- Elif Oznur Acar & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Defining and measuring informality in the Turkish labor market," ERC Working Papers 1409, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2014.
- Elif Oznur Acar & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Defining and Measuring Informality in the Turkish Labor Market," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1417, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Acar, Elif Öznur & Tansel, Aysit, 2014. "Defining and Measuring Informality in the Turkish Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elif Öznur Acar & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Defining and Measuring Informality in the Turkish Labor Market," Working Papers 897, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Kan, Elif Oznur & Tansel, Aysit, 2014. "Defining and Measuring Informality in the Turkish Labor Market," MPRA Paper 57739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:3:p:293-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belal Fallah, 2014. "The Pros and Cons of Formalizing Informal MSES in the Palestinian Economy," Working Papers 893, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .