Labor regulations in developing countries : a review of the evidence and directions for future research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michela Limardi, 2011. "The Outcome of NGOs' Activism in Developing Countries under Visibility Constraint," PSE Working Papers halshs-00630096, HAL.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Mandated Severance Pay and Firing Cost Distortions: A Critical Review of the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Kuddo, Arvo, 2010.
"Key characteristics of employment regulation in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
55674, The World Bank.
- Diego F. Angel-Urdinola & Arvo Kuddo, 2011. "Key Characteristics of Employment Regulations in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10893, The World Bank.
- Dragos Adascalitei & Sameer Khatiwada & Miguel Á. Malo & Pignatti Moran, 2015.
"Employment protection and collective bargaining during the great recession: a comprehensive review of international evidence,"
Revista de Economía Laboral - Spanish Journal of Labour Economics,
Asociación Española de Economía Laboral - AEET, vol. 12, pages 50-87.
- Adascalitei, Dragos & Khatiwada, Sameer & Malo, Miguel A. & Pignatti Morano, Clemente, 2015. "Employment protection and collective bargaining during the Great Recession: A comprehensive review of international evidence," MPRA Paper 65509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:460940 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Rita K. Almeida & Z. Bilgen Susanlı, 2012.
"Firing Regulations and Firm Size in the Developing World: Evidence from Differential Enforcement,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 540-558, November.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Susanli, Z. Bilgen, 2011. "Firing Regulations and Firm Size in the Developing World: Evidence from Differential Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 6006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Knogler, 2010. "Demographischer Wandel, Arbeitsmarktpartizipation und Sozialsysteme in den neuen EU-Mitgliedsländern : Absicherung bei Nicht-Beschäftigung," Memoranda - Policy Papers 49, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Shanthi Nataraj & Francisco Perez-Arce & Krishna B. Kumar & Sinduja V. Srinivasan, 2014. "The Impact Of Labor Market Regulation On Employment In Low-Income Countries: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 551-572, July.
- José Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepción Román, 2012. "Determinants of self-employment survival in Europe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 231-258, February.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón, 2011. "Assessing the Distributive Impact of More than Doubling the Minimum Wage: The Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1711, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard in Job Displacement Insurance Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 6003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank, 2010. "Turkey - Country Economic Memorandum Informality : Causes, Consequences, Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2843, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Filippaki & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2013. "How labour market regulation shapes bank performance in EU-15 countries?," Working Papers 162, Bank of Greece.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michela Limardi, 2011. "The Outcome of NGOs' Activism in Developing Countries under Visibility Constraint," Working Papers halshs-00630096, HAL.
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, Renata Narita, 2013. "Producing Higher Quality Jobs: Enforcement of Mandated Benefits across Brazilian Cities between 1996-2007," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_22, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i1p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuddo, Arvo, 2009. "Labor laws in Eastern European and Central Asian countries : minimum norms and practices," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 51698, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:434163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Tsionas, Mike G. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia, 2015. "Does labour regulation affect technical and allocative efficiency? Evidence from the banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 84-98.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:461897 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Labor Standards; Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:46306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .