Heterogeneous Firms and the Organization of Production
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerlach, Knut & Schmidt, Elke Maria, 1989. "Unternehmensgröße und Entlohnung," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 22(3), pages 355-373.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir & Nasir Iqbal, 2009.
"Employers Size Wage Differential: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 509-521.
- Nasir, Zafar Mueen & Iqbal, Nasir, 2010. "Employers Size Wage Differential: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?," MPRA Paper 27164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:22:i:3:p:355-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soonae Park & Byung-Yeon Kim & Wonchang Jang & Kyung-Min Nam, 2014. "Imperfect information and labor market bias against small and medium-sized enterprises: a Korean case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 725-741, October.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Lucas, Robert E. B. & Wheeler, David, 1998. "Small manufacturing plants, pollution, and poverty : new evidence from Brazil and Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2029, The World Bank.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1987. "Inter-Industry Wage Differences and Theories of Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 2271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Topel, Robert H, 1991.
"Specific Capital, Mobility, and Wages: Wages Rise with Job Seniority,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 145-176, February.
- Robert H. Topel, 1990. "Specific Capital, Mobility, and Wages: Wages Rise with Job Seniority," NBER Working Papers 3294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angel, Pedro Ortin & Fumas, Vicente Salas, 1997. "The compensation of Spanish executives: A test of a managerial talent allocation model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 511-531, July.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "High Performance Work Practices and Workplace Training in China: Evidence from Matched Employee-Employer Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Green, Edward J., 2009. "Heterogeneous producers facing common shocks: An overlapping-generations example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2266-2276, November.
- Mills, David E. & Smith, William, 1996. "It pays to be different: Endogenous heterogeneity of firms in an oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 317-329, May.
- Montgomery, Edward & Shaw, Kathryn, 1997. "Pensions and Wage Premia," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 510-522, July.
- Idson, Todd L., 1995. "Team production effects on earnings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 197-203, August.
- Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2008. "Does size matter? The influence of firm size on working conditions and job satisfaction," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1992. "Productivity in the Distributive Trades: The Shopper and the Economies of Massed Reserves," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 161-193 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Brown & James L. Medoff, 2003. "Firm Age and Wages," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 677-698, July.
- Mitra, Aparna, 2003. "Establishment size, employment, and the gender wage gap," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 317-330, July.
- Lixin Cai & C. Jeffrey Waddoups, 2009. "The Role of Unobserved Heterogeneity and On-the-Job Training in the Employer Size-Wage Effect: Evidence from Australia," Working Papers 0915, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Popov, Alexander, 2014.
"Credit constraints and investment in human capital: Training evidence from transition economies,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 76-100.
- Popov, Alexander, 2013. "Credit constraints and investment in human capital: training evidence from transition economies," Working Paper Series 1606, European Central Bank.
- Laia Castany, 2008. "The Role of Firm Size in Training Provision Decisions: evidence from Spain," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0028, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2012. "Knowledge Spillovers and The Optimal Taxation of Multinational Firms," 2012 Meeting Papers 593, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rebitzer, James B. & Taylor, Lowell J., 1995.
"The consequences of minimum wage laws Some new theoretical ideas,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 245-255, February.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 1991. "The Consequences of Minimum Wage Laws: Some New Theoretical Ideas," NBER Working Papers 3877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olsen, Jane & Lee, Boon-Chye & Hodgkinson, Ann, 2006. "Innovation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: A Study of Businesses in New South Wales, Australia," Economics Working Papers wp06-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- John Burger & Stephen Walters, 2008. "Testing Fair Wage Theory," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 318-332, December.
- Ayyagari,Meghana & Juarros,Pedro Francisco & Martinez Peria,Maria Soledad & Singh,Sandeep, 2016. "Access to finance and job growth : firm-level evidence across developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7604, The World Bank.
- Rui Baptista & Francisco Lima & Miguel Preto, 2013. "Entrepreneurial skills and workers’ wages in small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 309-323, February.
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003. "Ownership, Firm Size and Rent Sharing in a Transition Country," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/170, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yannick Kalantzis & Ryo Kambayashi & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2012.
"Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms,"
CEIS, vol. 26(4), pages 514-541, December.
- Donatella Gatti & Ryo Kambayashi & Sebastien Lechevalier, 2010. "Wage and Productivity Differentials in Japan: The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-127, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kalantzis, Y. & Kambayashi, R. & Lechevalier, S., 2012. "Wage and Productivity differentials in Japan. The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Working papers 399, Banque de France.
- Penn State University & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2011. "Foreign Firms and the Diffusion of Know-How," 2011 Meeting Papers 1324, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sébastien Lechevalier, 2007.
"The diversity of Capitalism and Heterogeneity of Firms – A Case Study of Japan during the Lost Decade,"
- Sebastien Lechevalier, 2007. "The diversity of Capitalism and Heterogeneity of Firms - A Case Study of Japan during the Lost Decade," Post-Print hal-00945167, HAL.
- Sébastien Lechevalier, 2007. "The Diversity of Capitalism and Heterogeneity of Firms - A Case Study of Japan during the Lost Decade," Post-Print halshs-00370523, HAL.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien, 2004. "Ownership, firm size and rent sharing in Bulgaria," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-189, April.
- Koen De Backer & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2003.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Crowd Out Domestic Entrepreneurship?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(1), pages 67-84, February.
- Koen De Backer & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:357068 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eisfeldt, Andrea L. & Rampini, Adriano A., 2007. "New or used? Investment with credit constraints," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2656-2681, November.
- Tatiane Almeida De Menezes & Isabel Raposo, 2011. "Wage Differentials By Firm Size: Theefficiency Wage Test In Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 236, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- José Ignacio Uribe & Carlos Humberto Ortiz & Gustavo Adolfo García, 2007. "La segmentación del mercado laboral colombiano en la década de los noventa," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(16), pages 189-221, January-J.
- Katsuya Takii, 2003.
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Katsuya Takii, 2000. "Prediction Ability," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1411, Econometric Society.
- Pat Wilson & Wayne Dwyer, 1993. "In Shared Information Services is Size Important?," Working Paper Series 24, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Laia Castany, 2010. "The role of size in firms' training: evidence from Spain," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(5), pages 563-584, August.
- Inmaculada García & José Alberto Molina, 1999. "How do workers decide their jobs? The influence of income, wage and job characteristics," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 189-204.
- Aparna Mitra, 1999. "Structural characteristics of firms and industries and black and white wage inequality in the U.S. economy: 1988," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 179-192, June.
- Jed DeVaro & Hodaka Morita, 2013. "Internal Promotion and External Recruitment: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 227-269.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:387-423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dupuy, Arnaud & de Grip, Andries, 2006. "Elasticity of substitution and productivity, capital and skill intensity differences across firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 340-347, March.
- Edward Simpson Prescott, 2003. "Firms, assignments, and earnings," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 69-81.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:789-848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tudor, Kerry William, 1985. "The impact of management ability and market structure on the performance of agricultural banks in Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800009749, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Isabel Raposo & Tatiane Menezes, 2011. "Wage Differentials By Firm Size: The Efficiency Wage Test In A Developing Country," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- Alba, Alfonso, 1991. "Formal trainning, temporary, contracts, productivity and wages in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2806, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Koen de Backer, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 618, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1986. "Neglected Women And Other Implications Of Comparable Worth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 4(2), pages 21-32, April.
- Michael C. Keeley, 1985. "The regulation of bank entry," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 5-13.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2010. "Institutional changes, firm size and wages in the telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 201-217, July.
- H. Y. Sun, 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence of Firm Size Effect on Wage Premium and Wage Differential in Korean Labor Market," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 66-85.
- Ariel T. Burstein & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2009.
"Foreign Know-How, Firm Control, and the Income of Developing Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 149-195.
- Ariel Burstein & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2007. "Foreign Know-How, Firm Control, and the Income of Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 13073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drolet, Marie & Morissette, Rene, 1998. "Recent Canadian Evidence on Job Quality by Firm Size," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998128e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2165-2214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastien Lechevalier & Cyrille Dossougoin & Christophe Hurlin & Satoko Takaoka, 2014. "How did the Japanese Employment System Change?Investigating the Heterogeneity of Downsizing Practices across Firms," KIER Working Papers 883, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jiawei Chen, 2006. "Two-Sided Matching and Spread Determinants in the Loan Market," Working Papers 060702, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Goedhuys, Micheline., 2002. "Employment creation and employment quality in African manufacturing firms," ILO Working Papers 993570683402676, International Labour Organization.