Productivity in the Distributive Trades: The Shopper and the Economies of Massed Reserves
In: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7234.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7234||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Thomas W, 1986.
"Store Wars: The Chain Tax Movement,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 125-137, April.
- Thomas W. Ross, 1984. "Store Wars: The Chain Tax Movement," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 34, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & David Levhari & Eytan Sheshinski, 1972. "A Production Function for the Repairman Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 241-249.
- Oi, Walter Y, 1983. "Heterogeneous Firms and the Organization of Production," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 147-171, April.
- Levhari, David & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1970. "A Microeconomic Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 559-573, May.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
- Barron, John M & Umbeck, John R, 1984. "The Effects of Different Contractual Arrangements: The Case of Retail Gasoline Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 313-328, October.
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1989. "The Employer Size-Wage Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1027-1059, October.
- Charles Brown & James L. Medoff, 1989. "The Employer Size-Wage Effect," NBER Working Papers 2870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1980. "Spatial Structure in the Retail Trade: A Study in Product Differentiation with Increasing Returns," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 565-583, Autumn.
- Peter O. Steiner, 1957. "Peak Loads and Efficient Pricing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 585-610.
- Syrquin, Moises, 1972. "Returns to Scale and Substitutability in the Repairmen Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 937-941, September.
- T. M. Whitin, 1952. "Inventory Control in Theory and Practice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 502-521.
- Brian T. Ratchford & James R. Brown, 1985. "A Study of Productivity Changes in Food Retailing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 292-311. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)