Regulatory Tailoring, Reliability, and Price Volatility with Stochastic Breakdowns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Dreze, Jacques H, 1976.
"Demand Fluctuations, Capacity Utilization, and Costs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 731-742, December.
- SEHSHINSKI, Eytan & DREZE, Jacques H., 1976. "Demand fluctuations, capacity utilization and costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 279, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kenneth J. Arrow & David Levhari & Eytan Sheshinski, 1972. "A Production Function for the Repairman Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 241-249.
- Levhari, David & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1970. "A Microeconomic Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 559-573, May.
- Mulligan, James G, 1983. "The Economies of Massed Reserves," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 725-734, September.
- Mulligan, James G., 1986. "Technical change and scale economies given stochastic demand and production," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Deaton, Angus & Laroque, Guy, 1996. "Competitive Storage and Commodity Price Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 896-923, October.
More about this item
Keywordsreliability; boutique fuels; gasoline price spikes; stochastic failures; environmental regulation; tailored regulation;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-01-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-02-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .