The Role of Firm Size in Training Provision Decisions: evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2004.
"What's driving the new economy?: the benefits of workplace innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 97-116, February.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2000. "What's Driving the New Economy: The Benefits of Workplace Innovation," NBER Working Papers 7479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2003. "What's driving the new economy?: the benefits of workplace innovation," Working Paper Series 2003-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sandra E Black & Lisa M Lynch, 2002. "What's Driving the New Economy? The Benefits of Workplace Innovation," Working Papers 02-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2001. "What's driving the new economy? The benefits of workplace innovation," Staff Reports 118, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2006.
"Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant-Level Data,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 860-876, April.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005. "Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Omar Licandro, & Reyes Maroto & Luis A. Puch, "undated".
"Innovation, investment and productivity: Evidence from Spanish firms,"
- Omar LICANDRO & Reyes MAROTO & Luis A. PUCH, 2004. "Innovation, investment and productivity: evidence from Spanish firms," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/07, European University Institute.
- Oi, Walter Y, 1983. "Heterogeneous Firms and the Organization of Production," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 147-171, April.
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007.
"Decomposing differences in total factor productivity across firm size,"
IREA Working Papers
200705, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Laia Castany & Enrique López-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Decomposing differences in total factor productivity across firm size," Working Papers XREAP2007-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2007.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Hashimoto, Masanori, 1979. "Bonus Payments, on-the-Job Training, and Lifetime Employment in Japan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 1086-1104, October.
- Guilkey, David K. & Murphy, James L., 1993. "Estimation and testing in the random effects probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 301-317, October.
- Valdemar Smith & Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Tor Eriksson & Erik Strøjer Madsen, 2004.
"R&D and productivity in Danish firms: some empirical evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1797-1806.
- Valdemar Smith & Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Tor Eriksson & Erik Strøjer Madsen, 2000. "R&D and Productivity in Danish Firms: Some Empirical Evidence," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Javier Gardeazabal & Arantza Ugidos, 2004.
"More on Identification in Detailed Wage Decompositions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 1034-1036, November.
- Javier Gardeazabal & Aratza Ugidos, "undated". "More on identification in detailed wage decompositions," Studies on the Spanish Economy 140, FEDEA.
- Gardeazabal, Javier & Ugidos Olazabal, Arantza, 2002. "More on Identification on Detailed Wage Decompositions," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Carlos Peraita, 2005. "Firm-sponsored training in regulated labour markets: evidence from Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1885-1898.
- Groot, Wim & van den Brink, Henriette Maassen, 2003. "Firm-related training tracks: a random effects ordered probit model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 581-589, December.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous training; Firm size; Innovative activity;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2008-06-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-06-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:educat:0028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Brunner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .