Report NEP-HRM-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Return Migration as a Channel of Brain Gain," NBER Working Papers 14039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Laia Castany, 2008. "The Role of Firm Size in Training Provision Decisions: evidence from Spain," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0028, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohrenweiser, Jens & Zwick, Thomas, 2008. "Why Do Firms Train Apprentices? The Net Cost Puzzle Reconsidered," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Hu, Zhining & Wang, Jialing, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth:The Case of Yangtze River Delta in China," MPRA Paper 8919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevon D. Logan, 2008. "Health, Human Capital, and African American Migration Before 1910," NBER Working Papers 14037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burcu Eyigungor, 2008. "Specific capital and vintage effects on the dynamics of unemployment and vacancies," Working Papers 08-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sylvie Démurger & Marc Gurgand & Li Shi & Yu Ximing, 2008. "Migrants as second-class workers in urban China? A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 0808, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buonanno, Paolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "Early Labour Market Returns to College Subjects," Working Papers 08-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2008. "The effect of minimum wages on immigrants' employment and earnings," Working Papers 0805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Managing a Societies Knowledge base A look at Opportunity Costs," MPRA Paper 8943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Christos N. Pitelis, 2008. "HRM Practices and Knowledge Processes Outcomes: Empirical Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment on UK SMEs in the Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Sector," CEP Discussion Papers dp0850, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2008. "Propriété immobilière et déqualification dans l’emploi," Working Papers 0807, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Pradorn Sureephong & Nopasit Chakpitak & Laurent Buzon & Abdelaziz Bouras, 2008. "Cluster Development and Knowledge Exchange in Supply Chain," Post-Print hal-00284615, HAL.