Report NEP-HRM-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Return Migration as a Channel of Brain Gain," NBER Working Papers 14039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Laia Castany, 2008. "The Role of Firm Size in Training Provision Decisions: evidence from Spain," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0028, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohrenweiser, Jens & Zwick, Thomas, 2008. "Why Do Firms Train Apprentices? The Net Cost Puzzle Reconsidered," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Hu, Zhining & Wang, Jialing, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth:The Case of Yangtze River Delta in China," MPRA Paper 8919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevon D. Logan, 2008. "Health, Human Capital, and African American Migration Before 1910," NBER Working Papers 14037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burcu Eyigungor, 2008. "Specific capital and vintage effects on the dynamics of unemployment and vacancies," Working Papers 08-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sylvie Démurger & Marc Gurgand & Li Shi & Yu Ximing, 2008. "Migrants as second-class workers in urban China? A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 0808, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buonanno, Paolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "Early Labour Market Returns to College Subjects," Working Papers 08-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2008. "The effect of minimum wages on immigrants' employment and earnings," Working Papers 0805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Managing a Societies Knowledge base A look at Opportunity Costs," MPRA Paper 8943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Christos N. Pitelis, 2008. "HRM Practices and Knowledge Processes Outcomes: Empirical Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment on UK SMEs in the Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Sector," CEP Discussion Papers dp0850, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2008. "Propriété immobilière et déqualification dans l’emploi," Working Papers 0807, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00284615_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore