Citations for "Stylized facts of daily return series and the hidden Markov model"
by Tobias Rydén & Timo Teräsvirta & Stefan Åsbrink
- Erlandsson, Ulf, 2002. "Regime Switches in Swedish Interest Rates," Working Papers 2002:5, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Aug 2003.
- Malmsten, Hans & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2004. "Stylized Facts of Financial Time Series and Three Popular Models of Volatility," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 563, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Sep 2004.
- Andreas Graflund & Birger Nilsson, 2003.
"Dynamic Portfolio Selection: the Relevance of Switching Regimes and Investment Horizon,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(2), pages 179-200.
- Graflund, Andreas & Nilsson, Birger, 2002. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection: The Relevance of Switching Regimes and Investment Horizon," Working Papers 2002:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Clive W.J. Granger & Namwon Hyung, 2013.
"Occasional Structural Breaks and Long Memory,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 739-764, November.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Hyung, Namwon, 1999. "Occasional Structural Breaks and Long Memory," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4d60t4jh, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Maheu, John M. & McCurdy, Thomas H., 2000.
"Volatility dynamics under duration-dependent mixing,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 345-372, November.
- John M. Maheu & Tom McCurdy, 2000. "Volatility Dynamics Under Duration-Dependent Mixing," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1427, Econometric Society.
- Jiang, George J. & Lo, Ingrid, 2014.
"Private information flow and price discovery in the U.S. treasury market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 118-133.
- George J. Jiang & Ingrid Lo, 2011. "Private Information Flow and Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Market," Working Papers 11-5, Bank of Canada.
- Jan Bulla, 2010.
"Hidden Markov models with t components. Increased persistence and other aspects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 459-475.
- Bulla, Jan, 2009. "Hidden Markov models with t components. Increased persistence and other aspects," MPRA Paper 21830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lux, Thomas & Kaizoji, Taisei, 2007.
"Forecasting volatility and volume in the Tokyo Stock Market: Long memory, fractality and regime switching,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1808-1843, June.
- Lux, Thomas & Kaizoji, Taisei, 2006. "Forecasting volatility and volume in the Tokyo stock market: Long memory, fractality and regime switching," Economics Working Papers 2006,13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Taisei Kaizoji & Thomas Lux, 2006. "Forecasting Volatility and Volume in the Tokyo Stock Market: Long Memory, Fractality and Regime Switching," Working Papers wp06-20, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Alexander, Carol & Kaeck, Andreas, 2008. "Regime dependent determinants of credit default swap spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1008-1021, June.
- Nektarios Aslanidis, 2002. "Regime-switching behaviour in European," Working Papers 0202, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Luca De Angelis & Leonard J. Paas, 2013. "A dynamic analysis of stock markets using a hidden Markov model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 1682-1700, August.
- Nilsson, Birger, 2002. "Financial Liberalization and the Changing Characteristics of Nordic Stock Returns," Working Papers 2002:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2007.
"Simulating stock returns under switching regimes - A new test of market efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 235-239, February.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2006. "Simulating Stock Returns under switching regimes - a new test of market efficiency," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2006. "Simulating Stock Returns Under Switching Regimes - A New Test of Market Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 5614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siu, Tak Kuen & Yang, Hailiang & Lau, John W., 2008. "Pricing currency options under two-factor Markov-modulated stochastic volatility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 295-302, December.
- Y.K. Tse & Xibin Zhang & Jun Yu, 2002. "Estimation of Hyperbolic Diffusion Using MCMC Method," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Morana, Claudio & Beltratti, Andrea, 2004. "Structural change and long-range dependence in volatility of exchange rates: either, neither or both?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 629-658, December.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Ulf G. Erlandsson, 2005.
"Exchange Rates and Markov Switching Dynamics,"
052005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Vasyl Golosnoy, 2007. "Sequential monitoring of minimum variance portfolio," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Bulla, Jan & Bulla, Ingo, 2006. "Stylized facts of financial time series and hidden semi-Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2192-2209, December.
- Bulla, Jan & Mergner, Sascha & Bulla, Ingo & Sesboüé, André & Chesneau, Christophe, 2010. "Markov-switching Asset Allocation: Do Profitable Strategies Exist?," MPRA Paper 21154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria, 2006. "Testing for sign and amplitude asymmetries using threshold autoregressions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 623-654, April.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2004. "Long range dependence in daily stock returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 375-383.
- Carol Alexander & Andreas Kaeck, 2006. "Regimes in CDS Spreads: A Markov Switching Model of iTraxx Europe Indices," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Haas, Markus, 2009. "Persistence in volatility, conditional kurtosis, and the Taylor property in absolute value GARCH processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(15), pages 1674-1683, August.
- Dannemann, Jorn & Holzmann, Hajo, 2008. "The likelihood ratio test for hidden Markov models in two-sample problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1850-1859, January.
- Teräsvirta, Timo, 2006. "An introduction to univariate GARCH models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 646, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gianbiagio Curato & Fabrizio Lillo, 2013. "Modeling the coupled return-spread high frequency dynamics of large tick assets," Papers 1310.4539, arXiv.org.
- Sascha Mergner & Jan Bulla, 2008.
"Time-varying beta risk of Pan-European industry portfolios: A comparison of alternative modeling techniques,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 771-802.
- Sascha Mergner & Jan Bulla, 2005. "Time-varying Beta Risk of Pan-European Industry Portfolios: A Comparison of Alternative Modeling Techniques," Finance 0510029, EconWPA.
- Wagner Oliveira Monteiro & Rodrigo De Losso da Silveira Bueno, 2011. "Dynamic Hedging inMarkov Regimes Switching," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 136, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001.
"Long memory and regime switching,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- Erlandsson, Ulf, 2004. "Reconnecting the Markov Switching Model with Economic Fundamentals," Working Papers 2004:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Mar 2004.
- Wolfgang Putschögl & Jörn Sass, 2008. "Optimal consumption and investment under partial information," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-170, November.
- Gianna Boero & Emanuela Marrocu, 2005.
"Evaluating non-linear models on point and interval forecasts: an application with exchange rates,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 91-120.
- Gianna Boero & Emanuela Marrocu, 2005. "Evaluating non-linear models on point and interval forecasts: an application with exchange rates," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 91-120.
- Nicole B\"auerle & Igor Gilitschenski & Uwe D. Hanebeck, 2014. "Exact and Approximate Hidden Markov Chain Filters Based on Discrete Observations," Papers 1411.0849, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2008.
"Comparing and evaluating Bayesian predictive distributions of assets returns,"
Working Paper Series
0969, European Central Bank.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2010. "Comparing and evaluating Bayesian predictive distributions of asset returns," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 216-230, April.
- Dinghai Xu & John Knight, 2013. "Stochastic volatility model under a discrete mixture-of-normal specification," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 216-239, April.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan, 2008. "Multivariate regimeswitching GARCH with an application to international stock markets," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez, . "Non-Linear Forecasting Methods: Some Applications to the Analysis of Financial Series," Working Papers 2002-01, FEDEA.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan & Akay, Koray, 2008. "An analysis of regime shifts in the Turkish economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 885-898, September.
- Nneji, Ogonna & Brooks, Chris & Ward, Charles W.R., 2013. "House price dynamics and their reaction to macroeconomic changes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 172-178.
- Jörn Dannemann & Hajo Holzmann, 2008. "Likelihood Ratio Testing for Hidden Markov Models Under Non-standard Conditions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(2), pages 309-321.
- Krämer, Walter & Sibbertsen, Philipp & Kleiber, Christian, 2001. "Long memory vs. structural change in financial time series," Technical Reports 2001,37, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Sarantis, Nicholas, 2001. "Nonlinearities, cyclical behaviour and predictability in stock markets: international evidence," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 459-482.
- Henry Aray, 2006. "The Latin American and Spanish Stock markets," ThE Papers 06/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Gil-Alana, L.A., 2006. "Fractional integration in daily stock market indexes," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 28-48.
- Arias, Guillaume & Erlandsson, Ulf, 2004. "Regime switching as an alternative early warning system of currency crises - an application to South-East Asia," Working Papers 2004:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Georgios Kouretas & Manolis Syllignakis, 2012. "Switching Volatility in Emerging Stock Markets and Financial Liberalization: Evidence from the new EU Member Countries," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(2), pages 65-93, June.
- Dupoyet, B. & Fiebig, H.R. & Musgrove, D.P., 2011. "Replicating financial market dynamics with a simple self-organized critical lattice model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(18), pages 3120-3135.
- Zolotoy, L., 2008. "Empirical essays on the information transfer between and the informational efficiency of stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 2a2652c6-1060-4622-8721-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Randal, John A., 2008. "A reinvestigation of robust scale estimation in finite samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(11), pages 5014-5021, July.
- Carol Alexander & Alexander Rubinov & Markus Kalepky & Stamatis Leontsinis, 2010. "Regime-Dependent Smile-Adjusted Delta Hedging," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2010-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2008. "A simple non-linear model with fractional integration for financial time series data," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 838-848, December.