Occasional Structural Breaks and Long Memory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Hyung, Namwon, 1999. "Occasional Structural Breaks and Long Memory," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4d60t4jh, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lobato, Ignacio N & Savin, N E, 1998.
"Real and Spurious Long-Memory Properties of Stock-Market Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 261-268, July.
- Lobato, I.N. & Savin, N.E., 1996. "Real and Spurious Long Memory Properties of Stock Market Data," Working Papers 96-07, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- I.N. Lobato & N.E. Savin, 1996. "Real and Spurious Long Memory Properties of Stock Market Data," Econometrics 9605004, EconWPA, revised 26 Sep 1996.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Inclan, Carla & Leal, Ricardo, 1999. "Volatility in Emerging Stock Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 33-55, March.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999.
"A simple nonlinear time series model with misleading linear properties,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 161-165, February.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1998. "A simple nonlinear time series model with misleading linear properties," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 237, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tobias Rydén & Timo Teräsvirta & Stefan Åsbrink, 1998.
"Stylized facts of daily return series and the hidden Markov model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 217-244.
- Rydén, Tobias & Teräsvirta, Timo & Åsbrink, Stefan, 1996. "Stylized Facts of Daily Return Series and the Hidden Markov Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 117, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Robert F. Engle & Aaron D. Smith, 1999.
"Stochastic Permanent Breaks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 553-574, November.
- Engle, Robert F & Smith, Aaron, 1998. "Stochastic Permanent Breaks," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt99v0s0zx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Ding, Zhuanxin, 1996. "Varieties of long memory models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 61-77, July.
- Bai, Jushan, 1997. "Estimating Multiple Breaks One at a Time," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 315-352, June.
- Yao, Yi-Ching, 1988. "Estimating the number of change-points via Schwarz' criterion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 181-189, February.
- Bai, Jushan, 1998. "A Note On Spurious Break," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 663-669, October.
- Chen, Chung & Tiao, George C, 1990. "Random Level-Shift Time Series Models, ARIMA Approximations, and Level-Shift Detection," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 83-97, January.
- Marmol, Francesc & Granger, C.W.J. (Clive William John), 1998. "The correlogram of a long memory process plus a simple noise," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 9820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Nunes, Luis C. & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Newbold, Paul, 1995. "Spurious Break," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 736-749, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2013:v:14:i:3:granger:hyung. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.