Citations for "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany"
by Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz
- Bishwanath Goldar, 2010. "Energy Intensity of Indian Manufacturing Firms: Effect of Energy Prices, Technology and Firm Characteristics," Working Papers id:2483, eSocialSciences.
- CARRARO Carlo & MASSETTI Emanuele & NICITA Lea, 2010. "How Does Climate Policy Affect Technical Change? ?An Analysis of the Direction and Pace of Technical Progress in a Climate-Economy Model (Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei)," ESRI Discussion paper series 229, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fæhn, Taran & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G. & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2005.
"Can a carbon permit system reduce Spanish unemployment?,"
26/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fæhn, Taran & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G. & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Can a carbon permit system reduce Spanish unemployment?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 595-604, July.
- Taran Fæhn & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana & Snorre Kverndokk, 2005. "Can a carbon permit system reduce Spanish unemployment?," Discussion Papers 410, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Arturo Macías & Mariano Matilla-García, 2012.
"Net energy analysis in a Ramsey-Hotelling growth model,"
1217, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Macías, Arturo & Matilla-García, Mariano, 2015. "Net energy analysis in a Ramsey–Hotelling growth model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 562-573.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014.
"A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Gonzalez, Mikel & Dellink, Rob B., 2006. "Impact of climate policy on the Basque country," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(12).
- Guo, Zhengquan & Zhang, Xingping & Zheng, Yuhua & Rao, Rao, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of a carbon tax on the Chinese economy using a CGE model with a detailed disaggregation of energy sectors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 455-462.
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, 2010. "AGE assessment of interactions between climate change policy instruments and pre-existing taxes: the case of Ireland," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1/2), pages 46-62.
- Xavier Labandeira & Miguel Rodríguez, 2004.
"The effects of a sudden CO2 reduction in Spain,"
0408, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Tiwari, Aviral, 2010. "On the dynamics of energy consumption and employment in public and private sector," MPRA Paper 24076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xingang, Zhao & Pingkuo, Liu, 2013. "Substitution among energy sources: An empirical analysis on biomass energy for fossil fuel of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 194-202.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 311-333.
- Roman Lokhov & Heinz Welsch, 2008. "Emissions trading between Russia and the European Union: a CGE analysis of potentials and impacts," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Dong, Cong & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Li, Wei & Cheng, Guanhui, 2014. "Fuzzy interval programming for energy and environmental systems management under constraint-violation and energy-substitution effects: A case study for the City of Beijing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 375-394.
- Loschel, Andreas, 2002.
"Technological change in economic models of environmental policy: a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 105-126, December.
- Löschel, Andreas, 2001. "Technological change in economic models of environmental policy: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & Paul E. Brockway & Randall Pruim & Tiago Domingos & Marco Sakai, 2017. "From Theory to Econometrics to Energy Policy: Cautionary Tales for Policymaking Using Aggregate Production Functions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-44, February.
- Gerhard Glomm & Daiji Kawaguchi & Facundo Sepulveda, 2006.
"Green Taxes and Double Dividends in a Dynamic Economy,"
Caepr Working Papers
2006-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Sepulveda, Facundo, 2008. "Green taxes and double dividends in a dynamic economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-32.
- Mark J. Koetse & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2006.
"Capital-Energy Substitution and Shifts in Factor Demand: A Meta-Analysis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2236-2251, September.
- Knetsch, Thomas A. & Molzahn, Alexander, 2009.
"Supply-side effects of strong energy price hikes in German industry and transportation,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2009,26, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Thomas Knetsch & Alexander Molzahn, 2012. "Supply-side effects of strong energy price hikes in German industry and transportation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1215-1238, December.
- Loisel, Rodica, 2009. "Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2190-2204, June.
- Adriaan Perrels, 2000. "Greenhouse Gas Policy Questions and Socio-economic Research Implications for Finland in a National and International Context," Discussion Papers 222, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Ramón López & Sang Won Yoon, 2013.
"Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility,"
wp375, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Yoon, Sang Won, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers 142561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Stefan Bach & Michael Kohlhaas & Bernd Meyer & Barbara Praetorius & Heinz Welsch, 2001. "Modellgestützte Analyse der ökologischen Steuerreform mit LEAN, PANTA RHEI: und dem Potsdamer Mikrosimulationsmodell," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 248, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schenker, Oliver, 2010. "Transporting goods and damages. The role of trade on the distribution of climate change costs," MPRA Paper 25350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Welsch & Viola Ehrenheim, 2004. "Environmental fiscal reform in Germany: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 6(3), pages 197-219, September.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2013.
"Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price","
12-45, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Lecca, Patrizio & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2011.
"An investigation of issues relating to where energy should enter the production function,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2832-2841.
- Lecca, Patrizio & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2010. "An investigation of issues relating to where energy should enter the production function," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-18, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel, 2009. "An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5776-5786, December.
- University of Minnesota & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2009.
"Structural Transformation and the Oil Price,"
2009 Meeting Papers
1050, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2012.
"Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-capital-labour Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function,"
1214E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2015. "Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 107-121, March.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The energy demand in the British and German industrial sectors: Heterogeneity and common factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 175-187, January.
- Vipin Arora, 2011.
"Asset Value, Interest Rates and Oil Price Volatility,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(s1), pages 45-55, 09.
- Vipin Arora, 2011. "Asset Value, Interest Rates and Oil Price Volatility," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-536, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, "undated". "Analysis of Alternative Model Specifications in a CGE model for Carbon Tax Policy Analysis in Ireland," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000066, EcoMod.
- Max Franks & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2015. "Why Finance Ministers Favor Carbon Taxes, Even if They Do not Take Climate Change into Account," Working Papers 2015.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Theodoros Zachariadis, 2006. "On the exploration of casual relationship between energy and economy," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Zha, Donglan & Zhou, Dequn, 2014. "The elasticity of substitution and the way of nesting CES production function with emphasis on energy input," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 793-798.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20020095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2007. "Exploring the relationship between energy use and economic growth with bivariate models: New evidence from G-7 countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1233-1253, November.
- G. Mandras & G. Garau, 2015. "Economy-wide rebound effects from an increase in efficiency in the use of energy: the Italian case," Working Paper CRENoS 201520, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Steve Sorrell, 2014.
"Energy Substitution, Technical Change and Rebound Effects,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-24, April.
- Steve Sorrell, 2014. "Energy substitution, technical change and rebound effects," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-16, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014.
"Labor demand effects of rising electricity prices: Evidence for Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 266-277.
- Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Labor Demand Effects of Rising Electricity Prices: Evidence for Germany," IZA Policy Papers 74, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- P. Dumas & S. Hallegatte, 2009. "Think Again: Higher Elasticity of Substitution Increases Economic Resilience," Working Papers 2009.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christophe Heyndrickx & Natalia Tourdyeva & Victoria Alexeeva-Talebi, 2011.
"The SUSTRUS model: a CGE model on regional level for sustainability policies in Russia,"
- Christophe Heyndrickx & Natalia Tourdyeva & Victoria Alexeeva-Talebi, 2011. "The SUSTRUS model: a CGE model on regional level for sustainability policies in Russia," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1565, European Regional Science Association.
- Bach, Stefan & Kohlhaas, Michael & Meyer, Bernd & Praetorius, Barbara & Welsch, Heinz, 2002. "The effects of environmental fiscal reform in Germany: a simulation study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 803-811, July.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2009.
"China’s Energy Economy: A Survey of the Literature,"
Working Papers in Economics
09/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2010. "China's energy economy: A survey of the literature," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 105-132, June.
- Alex Bowen, 2014. "Green growth," Chapters, in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 15, pages 237-251 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Ulrich Müller & Marcel Savioz, 1998. "Ecological Tax Reform and Involuntary Unemployment: Simulation Results for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 329-353, September.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric, 2005.
"Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: A meta-analytical performance assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 564-583, December.
- López, Ramón E. & Yoon, Sang W., 2014. "Environmental Sustainability with a Pollution Tax," Working Papers 166244, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Paul E. Brockway & Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & John R. Barrett, 2017. "Energy-Extended CES Aggregate Production: Current Aspects of Their Specification and Econometric Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Ying FAN & Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2015. "Achieving Sustainable Energy Security: 2030 Outlook for ASEAN, People Republic of China and India," CESifo Working Paper Series 5457, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koschel, Henrike, 2000. "Substitution elasticities between capital, labour, material, electricity and fossil fuels in German producing and service sectors," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Li, Aijun & Lin, Boqiang, 2013. "Comparing climate policies to reduce carbon emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 667-674.
- Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q., 2011. "Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3520-3528, June.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey, 2006. "Welfare maximization, pricing, and allocation with a product performance or environmental quality standard: Illustration for the gasoline and additives market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 230-245, June.
- Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 2001.
"The double dividend issue: modeling strategies and empirical findings,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 9-45, February.
- Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 1999. "The Double Dividend Issue: Modelling Strategies and Empirical Findings," CEPR Discussion Papers 2117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodica Loisel, 2009. "Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling," Post-Print halshs-00441491, HAL.
- M. Chepeliev, 2015. "Econometric estimation of capital-labor substitution elasticities for Ukrainian CGE model," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 2, pages 33-46.
- Basil M. H. Sharp, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Framework Integration," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2001. "The determinants of production-related carbon emissions in West Germany, 1985-1990: assessing the role of technology and trade," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-455, December.
- WISSEMA Wiepke MATTHEWS Alan, "undated". "Modelling Climate Change Policy in Ireland: A CGE Approach," EcoMod2003 330700153, EcoMod.
- Banda, Benjamin M. & Hassan, Rashid M., 2011. "Inter-fuel substitution and dynamic adjustment in input demand: Implications for deforestation and carbon emission in Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), March.