Econometric estimation of capital-labor substitution elasticities for Ukrainian CGE model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eromenko, Igor, 2010.
"Accession to the WTO. Computable General Equilibrium Analysis: the Case of Ukraine. Part I,"
67476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eromenko, Igor, 2010. "Accession to the WTO. Computable General Equilibrium Analysis: the Case of Ukraine. Part II," MPRA Paper 67452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koesler, Simon & Schymura, Michael, 2012. "Substitution elasticities in a CES production framework: An empirical analysis on the basis of non-linear least squares estimations," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2015.
"Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 107-121, March.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2012. "Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-capital-labour Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function," Working Papers 1214E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Christine A. McDaniel & Eina Vivian Wong, 2003. "An Estimation of U.S. Industry-Level Capital-Labor Substitution," Computational Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Ha, Soo Jung & Lange, Ian & Lecca, Patrizio & Turner, Karen, 2012. "Econometric estimation of nested production functions and testing in a computable general equilibrium analysis of economy-wide rebound effec ts," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O. Diachuk, 2016. "Ukraine's contribution to the new Global agreement on climate change," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 1, pages 129-141.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eip:journl:y:2015:i:2:p:33-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iryna Bazhal). General contact details of provider: http://eip.org.ua/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.