Think Again: Higher Elasticity of Substitution Increases Economic Resilience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klump, Rainer & Saam, Marianne, 2008.
"Calibration of normalised CES production functions in dynamic models,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 256-259, May.
- Klump, Rainer & Saam, Marianne, 2006. "Calibration of normalised CES production functions in dynamic models," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Magnus, Jan R, 1979. "Substitution between Energy and Non-Energy Inputs in the Netherlands, 1950-1976," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 465-484, June.
- Manuel Frondel & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2002. "The Capital-Energy Controversy: An Artifact of Cost Shares?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 53-79.
- Magnus, J.R., 1979. "Substitution between energy and non-energy inputs in the Netherlands, 1950-1976," Other publications TiSEM eef7f886-58db-4162-a57f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstitution; Calibration; Constant Elasticity of Substitution; Shock;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-10-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2009.66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .