Substitution between Energy and Non-Energy Inputs in the Netherlands, 1950-1976
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976.
"Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Benveniste, L. M. & Scheinkman, J. A., 1982. "Duality theory for dynamic optimization models of economics: The continuous time case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-19, June.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Hammond, P J, 1977. "Maximin Paths of Heterogeneous Capital Accumulation and the Instability of Paradoxical Steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 853-870, May.
- Edwin Burmeister & Ngo Van Long, 1977. "On Some Unresolved Questions in Capital Theory: An Application of Samuelson's Correspondence Principle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 289-314.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Hyland, Marie, 2014.
"Capital–energy substitution: Evidence from a panel of Irish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 501-510.
- Hyland, Marie & Haller, Stefanie, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Papers RB2014/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stefanie Haller & Marie Hyland, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Open Access publications 10197/8608, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013.
"Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran,"
IDEC DP2 Series
3-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran," Working Papers 3-1, University of Tehran, Economics Faculty.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2013.
"Dutch sectoral energy intensity developments in international perspective, 1987–2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 501-512.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bas Jacobs & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2017.
"Should pollution taxes be targeted at income redistribution?,"
OxCarre Working Papers
191, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bas Jacobs & Rick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should Pollution Taxes be Targeted at Income Redistribution?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6599, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bas (B.) Jacobs & Rick (F.) van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should Pollution Taxes Be Targeted At Income Redistribution?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-070/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dargay, Joyce M., 1980. "The Demand for Energy in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series 33, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1982.
- Antonio Roma & Davide Pirino, 2008. "A Theoretical Model for the Extraction and Refinement of Natural Resources," Department of Economics University of Siena 537, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2008.
"China's energy economy: Technical change, factor demand and interfactor/interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2167-2183, September.
- John Gibson & Bongguen Kim & Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2008. "China’s Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson & Bongguen Kim, 2009. "China's Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers 09_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Salim Chishti & Fakhre Mahmood, 1991. "The Energy Demand in the Industrial Sector of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 83-88.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Yoon, Sang Won, 2013.
"Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility,"
142561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ramón López & Sang Won Yoon, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers wp375, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2009. "On interfuel substitution : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5026, The World Bank.
- Claudia S. Gómez-López & Luis A. Puch, 2008. "Uso de Energía en Economías Exportadoras de Petróleo," Economic Reports 24-08, FEDEA.
- Wolff, Hendrik & Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2004. "Imposing Monotonicity And Curvature On Flexible Functional Forms," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20256, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Casteren, P.H.F.M. & Merkies, A.H.Q.M., 1989. "Micro labour demand functions with heterogeneous output for Dutch housing-construction," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Wollmer, F. J., 1996.
"An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-40, January.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Wollmer, F.J., 1992. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- P. Dumas & S. Hallegatte, 2009. "Think Again: Higher Elasticity of Substitution Increases Economic Resilience," Working Papers 2009.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1987. "The demand for labor in the long run," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-471 Elsevier.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Smyth, Russell & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Shi, Hongliang, 2011. "Substitution between energy and classical factor inputs in the Chinese steel sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 361-367, January.
- Bazhanov, Andrei V., 2007. "The transition to an oil contraction economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 186-193, October.
- Lin, Boqiang & Atsagli, Philip & Dogah, Kingsley E., 2016. "Ghanaian energy economy: Inter-production factors and energy substitution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1260-1269.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:429-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eut:wpaper:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang & Appiah, Michael Owusu, 2013. "Delving into Liberia's energy economy: Technical change, inter-factor and inter-fuel substitution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 122-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:20:y:1979:i:2:p:465-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.