Citations for "Institutions and economic development"
by Yifu Lin, Justin & Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- Mario Biggeri, 2003. "Key Factors of Recent Chinese Provincial Economic Growth," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 159-183.
- Ding, Sai & Knight, John, 2009.
"Why has China Grown so Fast? The Role of Structural Change,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009
7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- John Knight & Sai Ding, 2008. "Why has China Grown so Fast? The Role of Structural Change," Economics Series Working Papers 415, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aniruddha Mitra & James T. Bang, 2010.
"Brain Drain and Institutions of Governance: Educational Attainment of Immigrants to the US 1988-1998,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
1026, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Bang, James T. & Mitra, Aniruddha, 2011. "Brain drain and institutions of governance: Educational attainment of immigrants to the US 1988-1998," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Lee, Keun & Lee, Chung H., 2008. "The miracle to crisis and the mirage of the postcrisis reform in Korea: Assessment after ten years," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 425-437.
- Bhatt, Nitin & Tang, Shui-Yan, 1998. "The problem of transaction costs in group-based microlending: An institutional perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 623-637, April.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Adalgiso Amendola, 2008. "Istituzioni, Diseguaglianza ed Economia Sommersa: quale relazione?," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Yifu, Justin & Wang, Yan, 2009.
"China's Integration with the World: Development as a Process of Learning and Industrial Upgrading,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4799, The World Bank.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2012. "China'S Integration With The World: Development As A Process Of Learning And Industrial Upgrading," China Economic Policy Review (CEPR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1250001-1-1.
- Carnaje, Gideon P., 2007. "Contractual Arrangements in Philippine Fisheries," Discussion Papers DP 2007-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Farhadi, Minoo & Islam, Md. Rabiul & Moslehi, Solmaz, 2015. "Economic Freedom and Productivity Growth in Resource-rich Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 109-126.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2000.
"Creative Destruction and Development: Institutions, Crises, and Restructuring,"
NBER Working Papers
7849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2001. "Creative Destruction and Development : Institutions, Crises and Restructuring," DELTA Working Papers 2001-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010.
"A framework for financial market development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 107-135.
- Betancourt, Roger & Gleason, Suzanne, 2000.
"The Allocation of Publicly-Provided Goods to Rural Households in India: On Some Consequences of Caste, Religion and Democracy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2169-2182, December.
- Roger R. Betancourt & Suzanne Gleason, 1999. "The Allocation of Publicly-Provided Goods to Rural Households in India: On Some Consequences of Caste, Religion and Democracy," Electronic Working Papers 99-004, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Olsson, Ola, 2000. "A Microeconomic Analysis of Institutions," Working Papers in Economics 25, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Campos, Nauro F., 2000. "Context is everything : measuring institutional change in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2269, The World Bank.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000.
"Institutions for High-Quality Growth: What They are and How to Acquire Them,"
NBER Working Papers
7540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Institutions for High-Quality Growth: What They Are and How to Acquire Them," Chapters, in: Institutions, Globalisation and Empowerment, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2000. "Institutions For High-Quality Growth: What They Are And How To Acquire Them," CEPR Discussion Papers 2370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lundström, Susanna, 2003. "Effects of Economic Freedom on Growth and the Environment - Implications for Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 115, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Dulbecco & Marie-Françoise Renard, 2003.
"Permanency and Flexibility of Institutions: The Role of Decentralization in Chinese Economic Reforms,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 327-346, December.
- Philippe DULBECCO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 1999. "Permanency and flexibility of institutions : the role of decentralisation in Chinese economic reforms," Working Papers 199924, CERDI.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "Trade Policy Reform as Institutional Reform," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8750, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Sanchez, Nicholas, 1999. "The local variability of rainfall and tribal institutions: the case of Sudan," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 263-291, July.
- Levenson, Alec R. & Maloney, William F., 1998. "The informal sector, firm dynamics, and institutional participation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1988, The World Bank.
- Yifu Lin, Justin & Li, Zhiyun, 2008. "Endogenous Institution Formation under a Catching-up Strategy in Developing Countries1," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4794, The World Bank.
- McMahon, Gary, 1997. "Applying economic analysis to technical assistance projects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1749, The World Bank.
- Holvoet, Nathalie, 2003. "Household matters: on the usefulness of an institutional approach for understanding intrahousehold allocation," IOB Discussion Papers 2003.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Institutional Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090101, National Institute of Economic Research.
- P. B. Anand & Roger Perman, 1999. "Preferences, inequity and entitlements: some issues from a CVM study of water supply in Madras, India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 27-46.
- Antonio Lecuna, 2014. "Corruption and bureaucracy in entrepreneurship," Serie Working Papers 17, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Campos, Nauro F & Karanasos, Menelaos G. & Tan, Bin, 2014. "From Riches to Rags, and Back? Institutional Change, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Argentina since the 1890s," IZA Discussion Papers 8654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Industrial policy, collective action, and the direction of technological change," MPRA Paper 31917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell’Anno, 2010. "Institutions and human development in the Latin American informal economy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 207-230, September.
- Gonzalo Vargas Forero, 2002. "Hacia una teoría del capital social," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(6), pages 71-108, January-J.
- Fuentes, Gabriel A., 1998. "Middlemen and agents in the procurement of paddy: Institutional arrangements from the rural Philippines," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 307-331.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher, 2006. "Problem bank loans, conflicts of interest, and institutions," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 266-285, October.
- Hollis, Aidan & Sweetman, Arthur, 2001. "The life-cycle of a microfinance institution: the Irish loan funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 291-311, November.
- Angeon, Valérie & Bates, Samuel, 2015.
"Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 140-162.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon, 2015. "Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application," Post-Print hal-01291345, HAL.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Gelb, Alan, 2011. "Development Economics and the International Development Association," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5541, The World Bank.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2010. "Institutions and economic performance: a review of the theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 25909, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Arup Maharatna, 2008. "Development of What? An Exposition of the Politics of Development Economics," Working Papers id:1819, eSocialSciences.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2010. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Emerging and Transition Economies," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(4), pages 979-1001, February.
- Aidan Hollis & Arthur Sweetman, 1997. "Complementarity, Competition and Institutional Development: The Irish Loan Funds through Three Centuries," Economic History 9704003, EconWPA.