The Impact Of Institutional Quality On Economic Growth And Development: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nellis, J., 1999. "Time to Rethink Privatization in Transition Economies?," Papers 38, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Torsten Persson, 2005.
"Forms of Democracy, Policy and Economic Development,"
NBER Working Papers
11171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten, 2005. "Forms of Democracy, Policy and Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 4938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cosmin Marinescu, 2013. "Institutional Quality of the Business Environment: Some European Practices in a Comparative Analysis," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 270-287, February.
- Greg Ekpung Edame & Okoiarikpo Benjamin Okoi, 2015. "Energy Consumption, Institutional Quality and the Performance of the Manufacturing Sector in Nigeria (1999-2013)," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 801-804.
- Nawaz, Saima, 2011. "The Institutions-Growth Nexus: Stages of Development," MPRA Paper 36961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becherair, Amrane, 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in the MENA Countries: An Empirical Investigation by Using Panel data model," MPRA Paper 57683, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Ceyhun Haydaroglu, 2015. "The Relationship between Property Rights and Economic Growth: an Analysis of OECD and EU Countries," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 217-239, December.
- Saima Nawaz & Nasir Iqbal & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2014. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Economic Growth: Panel Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 15-31.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Growth; Development; Investment; Quality of Government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .